2014 January Rainbows

Boo on your doctors Mojo! All I had to do was tell my doctors that I got a positive pee test and they prescribed progesterone that day. Your doctor needs to get with it!

Hi everyone! Congrats!! I am due January 4th after a miscarriage in January of this year. I'm nervous, VERY excited and oh so tired!!

Boo on your doctors Mojo! All I had to do was tell my doctors that I got a positive pee test and they prescribed progesterone that day. Your doctor needs to get with it!

I know I was hot an it takes alot to get me that way I said ok so I could loose the baby because you won't give it to me & you won't let me take a test to prove I'm pregnant

I tried to tell them I just ovulated on the 19th they did the blood work Monday so I wasn't very far along they said they need to see that my hgc levels are going up uggghhhh come on

Mojo, I don't blame you for being angry! I would be too! I hope they get their act together and that your body keeps your levels up in the mean time <3

Well I guess I have to wait till Friday to get the new blood test results once I do I'm getting my patient chart an switching gyn offices I just pray my baby is ok and everything is where it needs to be level wise an all

One more thing I notice that I'm not feeling that motherly prego feeling like I don't want to get to close and get my dreams shattered again I kind of try to put out of my head that in pregnant I know it sounds bad but I think I'm scared of being hurt again I think once I'm past the first an second trimester ill feel better and be able to enjoy everything

Welcome Megan. Mojo- sorry your doc is being stupid- you're right to change offices if they're being difficult already.
I'm feeling a bit motherly but I think it's early for that anyway, especially when we've had losses. I feel a bit more confident that I got a bfp 11dpo this time and have lots of early symptoms. Just trying to be happy.....and not fall asleep on my feet lol x

Thanks Hippie!! I found it!! I'm very excited that I found you all!! I haven't had my appointment yet, but pretty sure I'm due January 1st!! :D

Mojo- Your ob seems to be just awful!! You really should switch as soon as you can!! I understand the not wanting to get too attached. When I told DH he was wondering why I wasn't SUPER excited. I told him that i'm "reserved excited." I have my reservations. I won't feel comfortable until probably the middle of the second trimester. So I understand what you mean.

I hope I can join you guys. I got a faint positive yesterday and today. I am 11 dpo,hand due Jan. 11th. Kind of nervous because I had a loss in Jan. I went in for my first hcg test and will know results tomorrow. I am on progesterone pills so hoping everything in that area is good. So far symptoms are sore boobs, very tired and twinges in uterus.

I hope I can join you guys. I got a faint positive yesterday and today. I am 11 dpo,hand due Jan. 11th. Kind of nervous because I had a loss in Jan. I went in for my first hcg test and will know results tomorrow. I am on progesterone pills so hoping everything in that area is good. So far symptoms are sore boobs, very tired and twinges in uterus.

Welcome and congrats.

Cloves- symptoms are a good thing! Not a fun thing, but good! Please let us know about the hcg test!

I have no symptoms..kinda has me worried. There is no point to worrying though, there isn't anything I can do between now and the appointment with the doctor.

Hey ladies how are you all? Ms had hit today. Threw up twice already. I had it really bad last time too just not this soon. Quite a lot of cramps- a bit one sided too so I'm obviously panicking about ectopic now!!
Hope everyone is ok xxx

Hey ladies how are you all? Ms had hit today. Threw up twice already. I had it really bad last time too just not this soon. Quite a lot of cramps- a bit one sided too so I'm obviously panicking about ectopic now!!
Hope everyone is ok xxx

JohnsonGirl- Don't worry yourself. Worrying isn't going to help anything. But I understand that you can't help it. Don't you wish we could all at least fast forward to the second Trimester and go from there? ugh :wacko:

hi all jan moms! well he lack of symptoms has me worried now! its really making me freaked out. megan. hi we r due same day! johnsongirl, i hv been hving left sided crampy kind of twitch pain, but its there one day gone next. dn worry, its probably stretching pains. im due to see the doc in my 8th week and honestly. im ok with that, this time around. last time i saw doc at 6 weeks and the stress of no fetal pole or smaller han dates fetal pole or no hb being seen was intense. hopefully when go at 8 weeks for my appointment all will be ok. n there will be a strong little heartbeat and baby measuring to dates. fingers crossed for all of us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->