2014 January Rainbows

We also chose our pram today, pretty sure it's the one we are going to get. My Dad has offered to buy it for us for Christmas. When i told him how much it cost he said "what is it gold plated??" :haha: he has no idea how much things cost these days!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1
Lovely nursery stuff Emmy- and a bargain too!!
What make is the pushchair? We've bought an iCandy peach jogger :)

Ooooo yes I love the look of the I candy! Ours is a silver cross wayfarer, I think they just came out as I havnt seen this kind before x

Love the furniture and stroller Emmy! We just bought our stroller today too. I'm with your dad, they should be gold plated for the cost, lol. We bought a Baby Jogger City Select. It converts to a double which will be handy.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend :)

Beautiful furniture and stroller Emmy!!! Love it! :) <3

AFM, 23 weeks! Baby's the size of a grapefruit (according to the bump, not the ticker) :)

Happy 22 weeks Lucy!!

Happy 23 weeks Markswife! I more week until V-day :)

Emmy love the furniture!
Afm: She has been kicking up a storm the last few days so nice to feel her though. I have notice she gets all squished up in one area at least once a day and it's painful...lol

Megan and Markswife congrats on 23 weeks :happydance: one week away from V Day :)

Ivan likes to bundle up on my left side and after awhile it aches so much especially after a long day I lay on my right side for a bit to ease it

Congrats on the new fruit and weeks ladies!! I am jealous I want to be near v day!! 2 weeks and 3 days to go! V day must be a good feeling!

I have the same thing, he goes down into the bottom on the left side and digs into me and it's so weird cus I can actually touch him, cus it's hard, I think it's his backi can feel.

My little man likes the right side!! I always feel wiggles to the upper right of my belly button and full on kicks down in my pelvis. If I lay on my back my bump is lopsided to the right!!!

Awww Rachel you got the lopsided bump already! My baby likes it low down still, my bump is much rounder at the bottom.

Emmy- all of your stuff is SO cute!!

Rachel- Violet also likes to be on my right side. Everything is so eerily similar to what you said!!

AFM- 2 DAYS UNTIL V-DAY!! :wohoo:<3

Morning ladies :) up early but so sleepy luckily I get off at 2pm and can take a nap hopefully

My hubby laughed bc I know exactly where he is when I use the Doppler LOL he'll venture to the right side but rarely

Young- 3 days till v day for me! Not sure what fruit 24 weeks is though!

How's everyone getting on with work? I'm getting really tired! It's much harder to get up and down all the time. Oh and I'm absolutely starving!! Have not been resisting either so eating everything in sight- haha!!!

I am suddenly starving all the time!!! I was so off my food but in the last week my appetite has returned with avengance!! I need to find healthy snacks I need to keep an eye on my weight...any ideas?

I am finding work very tiring too, when I get home I want to nap and I get all stiff and achey and hobble around all evening! Only 15 weeks till maternity leave for me (as I'm working up until the Christmas holidays so get a cheeky 2 weeks extra at the beginning) what about you ladies?

Baby girl loves to kick the left side of my tummy a lot :) We like to watch it move when she kicks, haha!

My nipples finally had something come out of them last night! It only happens when I squeeze them and it is watery looking now, but they have it coming out! LOL! So interesting, haha!

Markswife- I haven't experienced anthing coming out yet, but I can only imagine how interesting that'll be! lol :wacko:

Emmy- I am working up until Christmas break too! I didn't realize how close that was....which also means how close we are to having our LOs!! as far as healthy, I've always enjoyed celery. It's not super nutritious, but I love putting some peanut butter on it..It keeps me full for a while! ;)

Rachel- Work is getting more difficult. I sit all day at work (9+ hours)..which sounds great, but is doing a real number on my joints and back..regardless of the back pillow i've bought. :shrug:

I go back and forth with my appetite..sometimes I eat everything I can get my hands on..counting minutes until lunch break...then days like today, it's an hour past lunch time before I realize it! :dohh:

Rachel I think it's papaya for week 24 too :( our fruit changes start to slow down now

Emmy lucky you I will only get about 3 weeks maternity if that but I can bring him to work with me :) but hubby is thinking of getting someone to come to our apt instead I have really been thinking it would just be easier for hubby to be a SAHF but he about had a heart attack when I told him my thoughts

Markswife :wave: LOL on the nipple leakage nothing here yet for me :)

afm been only wanting to eat chocolate covered marshmallow cookies :) and Mountain Dew although last night I ate chicken soup it was delish :) leftovers for dinner today and am so tired :( literally just laid on the bed last night and was out nd today I feel like I haven't slept in days but almost out of work I'm off to bed for a nap with my pooch :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->