2014 January Rainbows

Lucy- I <3 Chocolate covered marshmallow cookies!! I think you just gave me a craving for some!! lol Luckily though i have Grasshopper cookies, which taste SO close to thin mints at home...Those will have to suffice lol and I am LOVING naps while pregnant..they are so great!

Young I honestly think its the marshmallow that I really want it was delish yummy making myself hungry lol
Am sleepy as it is but this weather is not helping its cloudy and cool def needing a nice nap especially if it rains love it when it rains :)
Mr Ivan has been kicking away this morning
Ooh an aunt from Florida is mailing me some things she bought for her nephew grandson LOL :) she wants to come for the birth but am not sure if I want anyone here then choices choices

I've also struggled with people being here for the birth. I think I'm gonna want to rest and have family time. Having in-laws and my own parents is going to be enough for me. My grandmother is wanting to fly to Florida from Michigan along with aunts and uncles....I'm not really feeling all that..maybe a couple weeks later. Give us all time to settle in. She'll be more "awake" by that time anyways..

It is quite interesting to say the least :haha: LOL! DH is fascinated by it ;)

My craving lately has been autumn mix (candy corn with the pumkins)... LOL! Not the best craving, but so delish for fall!

I had some white choc chip cookies today- heaven!!!

No nipple juice for me yet but my boobs are HUGE now- and normally I've got tiny handfuls! Think I'm more fascinated with them than my hubby lol!!!!

My mil and her fella are flying in from Oslo 3 weeks after my due date so that gives us some time. My best friend is getting married 2 weeks after due date so we'll travel to my home town then so my family can meet the little man. I feel a bit more in control of it that way!!!
I'm not sure why people think its a good idea to rush to a new moms bedside- we're gonna need a little space!!!

Lucy, Young - I also would like to have some family time after baby gets here. My parents came out to stay with us just after I had my son. I really thought it would be handy and they had the best intentions but were NOT helpful at all. We ended up just having 2 more people to clean up after. This time around I'd like to have at least 2 weeks before we have anyone come stay with us....although we need to figure out where DS is going to go when it's time to have baby! Maybe we'll have to fly out my MIL.....ugh, lol.

I've been craving veggie wraps with TONS of mustard....I normally hate mustard. I can't get enough.

Megan- Mustard is GREAT!!! I want mustard on most things. I put it on porkchops the other day. I've started dipping french fries in it! CAN'T GET ENOUGH! Glad that Lucy and I aren' alone in wanting a little time just for Mommy, Baby, and Daddy.

Rachel- Glad you have 3 weeks to get into a schedule before people come! That's fantastic! And it's nice to have things on your terms.

Markswife- hey, a craving is a craving...indulge a little bit. This is one of the few times that we will get to indulge without feeling too bad about it ;)

Rachel I totally agree, it's nice to give the new family a little time to settle in...and oh my gosh, chocolate chip cookies!!! I need one now.

Ohhh I'm not fussy about food at all I eat anything apart from celery!!! Lol

I'm not up o my pre pregnancy weight still yet but I have started gaining weight and I want to make sure I'm still eating healthy things that fill me up, all my cravings are for junk!!!

Emmy- Of course I'd pick the one thing you wont eat! lol

I'm one pound over pre-pregnancy weight, but the doctors have never brought my weight up as being an issue..I'm just ginna keep doing what i'm doing I guess! :D

I'm so excited for all you ladies that have v days coming up!

As far as eating nothing ever sounded good the first trimester and now I this one I finally get hungry only to end up being able to eat half of what I use to be able too. Weight I have checked on I can still fit in my regular pants but they are getting snug.

Morning ladies !!!! Sorry I went MIA yesterday I came home from work and tried to relax and sleep dumb lady at work called me about something stupid and that went out the window :( ugh

I wouldn't mind my aunt coming out but I know how pushy she can be she already tried to tell me how to name him bc she named her son that way which I nicely told her no I lost my mom when I was young and no father in the pic my brother is having his kid too and then there's my sister too so luckily less people that can't come but sure are pushing me to go there :(
Now my hubby's family might be an issue this is why am really thinking about my aunt coming out she might help me keep me sane my SIL wants to babysit (she hasn't liked me for the longest, was upset when we got married) she even told hubby she wanted to thow me a baby shower luckily hubby said no I don't know anyone around here so no sense in doing one. I don't know why people think that bc this is our first they are going to tell us how to take care off him but I guess we are going to have to wait and see what happens

Emmy- Of course I'd pick the one thing you wont eat! lol

I'm one pound over pre-pregnancy weight, but the doctors have never brought my weight up as being an issue..I'm just ginna keep doing what i'm doing I guess! :D

Lol hehe I know any more ideas for snacks? No one has weighed me yet so they can't be that bothered about what I gain, I think it's more me that's worrying

I'm so excited for all you ladies that have v days coming up!

As far as eating nothing ever sounded good the first trimester and now I this one I finally get hungry only to end up being able to eat half of what I use to be able too. Weight I have checked on I can still fit in my regular pants but they are getting snug.

Wow butterfly your doing good! I cannot fit in anything at all, I act I have just had a huge tantrum cus I ave no clothes!! I am a primary teacher so need comfy clothes and we go outdoors a lot as I teach nursery so what the hell can I wear?? I'm struggling with maternity jeans they are all uncomfy, I have some good maternity leggings and that's it!

All my family live far away from me, my mom is coming to stay with us around my due date. She lives 5 hours away but is going to move closer to us when her house sells which I'm really looking forward to. She really wants to be close to her grandson <3

I'm still down 11 pounds pre-pregnancy. I was down 16.5 but I've gained 5 back. Quinn has been growing like crazy.

I haven't been able to wear regular clothes in many weeks now. But maternity clothes are pretty comfy!

Just got home from my ultrasound and everything looks great! The doctor wanted to make sure blood flow was adequate and baby was growing well (there was an issue with one of my blood results). Everything is just how it should be :) I am very relieved. It was great to see my little man bouncing around in there!!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

So awesome Megan! :)

Wow Butterfly! I haven't been able to fit into any of my pre-preg stuff (except for very loose shirts) for many many weeks, haha. And even some of the loose pre-pregnancy shirts I have are too short now, lol! It's definitely maternity wear for me!

Butterfly lucky you I have been in maternity since about 9/10 weeks LOL but I've been comfy some hits are getting to smll tho but I think I have enough till the end :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->