2014 - October Due Dates ~*~ 16 bumps and counting!

Welcome La mere! #3... Quite a handful eh!? :) Congratulations!!!

Thank you, mommyberry! It was a wonderful unplanned surprise as I conceived just a few weeks after my youngest turned 1!

hi there!
i found out today, and im due on 21 oct. my bday is in oct as well :D

a question for uk ladies, did you make docs appointment straight away? i feel like there isnt really any need to rush in as wont really get the ball rolling for a few weeks yet. or should i book one for next week? sounds silly but im just unsure lol!
although i already seem to have all day m/s and could with some tips on how to allieviate that. was so hard to do an all day shift yesterday!
h&h 9months to everyone!

Hello everyone, how are you all doing??

Still got the sore boobies - they are worse at the end of the day after spending the day in an underwired bra!! Which is getting too small btw so I think I'll be shopping for new ones soon....
Have had some proper MS over the last few days but am glad it's there so I know my little miracle is still there!

I've got some appointments set up. I see the midwife on 6th March and my 12 week scan on 26th March. So it's all exciting and more real now!

Yeah im just so early on! But i.think i will arrange one for next week. If anything i wanna check my blood pressure and have it confirmed. I will be telling my oh tonight!! Didn't want to over the phone. Eeek! Also... IM not wearing a bra, find it too.uncomfortable on my nipples!! Luckaly its winter so no one can tell!

Welcome newbies... will shortly update the first page!

Michelle - Awww... you'd do that!? :D I'm really so teary-eyed! Prolly its the hormones!! :haha:

Slowloris - I'd suggest you see your doc sooner too. Some support or supplements might be needed. Also doc might do some physical test or scan if needed. Oct 21 is gaining a lot of demand I see... my b'day!! Yay!!!

ToughhGal - My #1 too.... I'm all excited! H&H 9 months to us!!!

La Mere - Surprises are always soooo exciting!!! :thumbup:

Slowloris - I'd suggest you see your doc sooner too. Some support or supplements might be needed. Also doc might do some physical test or scan if needed.

Awh yay! It's hard for me to not be so worried right now.

Michelle - Awww... you'd do that!? :D I'm really so teary-eyed! Prolly its the hormones!! :haha:

Slowloris - I'd suggest you see your doc sooner too. Some support or supplements might be needed. Also doc might do some physical test or scan if needed. Oct 21 is gaining a lot of demand I see... my b'day!! Yay!!!

La Mere - Surprises are always soooo exciting!!! :thumbup:

They really are! :dance:

Hi, ladies! I'd love to join, please!

Found out yesterday we're pregnant again! 1st cycle NTNP, and EDD is 10/24. We have a 27 month old and an almost 1 year old, both boys - really hoping to get a baby girl!!!

Anyway, looking forward to chatting with you!

Hi, ladies! I'd love to join, please!

Found out yesterday we're pregnant again! 1st cycle NTNP, and EDD is 10/24. We have a 27 month old and an almost 1 year old, both boys - really hoping to get a baby girl!!!

Anyway, looking forward to chatting with you!

Congratulations!!! I'm expecting #3 also and have a 3 year old (in 5 days) and a 13 and a half month old. (girl and boy) Hoping for another little girl this go around. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

aww!

where in Colorado are you? We're in Colo Spgs.

oh, neat! I've driven through a few times. Bet you guys get a BUNCH more snow than us! :)

Fides- I know! Lol, most of it has melted off now. Something for which I am very glad! Talk about cabin fever!!

Toughhgal- I know how you feel, I grew up in Texas.

Heya ladies :flower:

im due in Oct aswell just not sure when lol :dohh:
im freaking out a little as this was our 1st mnth ntnp, so im shocked to say the least. with DD it took us 4 yrs to cenceive!! and i have no idea how to handle 2 babies :nope:

happy healthy 9 mnths

Welcome all you guys... just updated the first page.

AFM, I've been stretching a lot lately. All my muscles feel tight and I just want to stretch and stretch! Does anyone else feel this way?

I just want to be lazy! lol. I do have to stretch out my back sometimes though, it gets crampy a lot now.

Hey all!

Due October 18th with my first little munchkin. First cycle trying! Spent Sunday in the emergency room due to bad cramping and random excruciating pain in my arms and legs. Had an ultrasound and saw a little tiny sac (I think she said 4mm but I could be making that up) and the beginning of a teeny tiny fetal pole. I have my first OB appointment on Monday, Feb 24th and my next ultrasound Tuesday Feb 25th! Praying to hear a healthy heartbeat! According to the Chinese gender chart, Mayan chart and my own intuition it's a girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->