2014 - October Due Dates ~*~ 16 bumps and counting!

mommyberry

Reaction score
Congratulations on your BFPs ladies!

Let's start our 9 month journey with healthy, happy and positive vibes.

We are TTC#1 and I got my :bfp: 2 days ago with a Beta#1 of 84.83 :happydance: I'm all the more excited because I'm an October baby too!

Let us share our milestones, doubts, queries, updates and of course the scan pictures

AFM, Today is 15DPO and I have some cramping in abdomen and on and off pain. I felt a little dizzy yesterday. I'm gearing up for my first scan on Feb 12th.

Join me October people!

:yellow: Bumps in here:

Odouglass - Oct 1 :yellow:
Kezzybear - Oct 2 :yellow:
Yo_yo - Oct 2 :yellow:
Staceymxxx - Oct 4 :yellow:
Gilka - Oct 5 :yellow:
Notabene - Oct 7 :yellow:
Babypeanut25 - Oct 12 :yellow:
Maybe_baby2 - Oct 14 :yellow:
La Mere - Oct 15 :yellow:
Mommyberry - Oct 15 :yellow:
ToughhGal - Oct 18 :yellow:
LuLu1987 - Oct 20 :yellow:
xxMichellexx - Oct 21 :yellow:
Slowloris - Oct 21 :yellow:
fides - Oct 24 :yellow:
Sparklegirl - ??? :yellow:

I'm due October 12 or 13 :) First appointment with the midwives Feb 24th!

Yay! Babypeanut... this is so exciting! So I see this is baby#2... any symptoms for you?

Hcg last week went from 113 to 384 after 72 hour then after another 48 hours it went to 1215... my first scan today so excited to see baba forming... if my dates are right I'm due octover 4th

Hi ladies!

I'm due on the 7th October -and our son is turning 2 on the 10th October, so I'm hoping they won't have to share a birthday, but more than anything I just want anther healthy, wonderful baby :)

No symptoms apart from really bad asthma here, but it was the same last time around, so I've just got to be patient and wait for the scan to see everything is alright.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months too!

x

Oh, and I'll just add: October is SUCH a wonderful month for a child to be born in. The weather is mild, the trees are golden, orange and red... Lovely for all those walks in the park with the pram! My new favourite month! ;)

Also due October- either the 2nd or 3rd October!

Congrats October mummies :)

Hey stacey - looks like those values might get you more than one baby there! F'xed for you hun!

Notabene - Can't agree more... October is the best!

Congratulations everyone... please post the scan pictures... I'm so eager to see some little sacs!

Hi Everyone,
I'm 5w4d pregnant and due 5th October. This is my second pregnancy, my first son was stillborn at 25 weeks so am very excited to be having another baby but am also a little bit terrified!!

Not been having loads of symptoms yet except sore boobs which began a couple of days past ovulation and are still sore. Been tired and the occasional bit of ickyness in the afternoons and that's about it so far.

My birthday is in October so it will be the most perfect birthday present I could ever have!! xx

There was a thread somewhere that had a link to the October 2014 forum and now I can't find it. It's called October bumpies 2014, we're all over there! Come join us! :)

Correction, its called October bumpkins :)

Yay! Babypeanut... this is so exciting! So I see this is baby#2... any symptoms for you?

A little yucky in the morning but nothing terrible yet. Today I have had horrible bowels!! Extremely tired and I work 4 days a week and have the tiny human :)

Welcome all new bumpies! I have updated the first page to show all our due dates and keep the enthusiasm going!!! :wohoo:

I was so nervous before the scan yesterday. I had goosebumps until the doc said those fabulous words "I see the sac right in the middle of the uterus!"

I saw my precious 3mm baby sac sitting right there with no qualms. It was lovely! Doc told me that everything was alright and that the pain might have been the bowel movements. And thatz how my first scan was to be! Eeeekkk!!

I'm asked to come back on the 20th for the heartbeat scan... yay!!

Hello all! I just found out (on the 8th) I am expecting #3 around October 15th! Look forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome La mere! #3... Quite a handful eh!? :) Congratulations!!!

Expecting baby #2 on 21st October, big surprise after a little mess up with my pill.
After the initial shock I am now so so happy!
And im onto the usual phase of "ouch this hurts i must be losing the baby quick must google it"

Awww... Welcome Michelle! This is my #1 so I'm freaking out so much more than you are! Had an emergency scan 2 days ago and found the beautiful 3mm baby sac! Hoping that all goes well for all of us!

PS: Oct 21 is my birthday! Do have your baby on that day... (s)he will turn out super smart like me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->