**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

Random but is toys r us open Boxing Day?

Considering applying for their Xmas temp jobs but Boxing Day is the only day my oh gets off so wouldn't want to work it

Xx

I'm sure if you tell them at the interview that you already have something planned that day they authorise it. Tell them you can do extra shifts in the run up to christmas to compensate. x

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/toys/mr-potato-head-mashables/0152265
grrr i paid £12 odd for this!
potato head mashables transformers £7.49

I am looking for Bronnley soap if anyone has seen any. Also is there anyway to see what was on black friday last year.

'thats not my' booksets in the ELC 3 for 2 sale. got 9 books for £19.97
(I think thats good but could be wrong)

Transformers connectibots £5.99 and disney junior monopoly £6.99 in home bargains!

I was in 'the works' bookshop today and they had some great stocking filler ideas for all ages. I think they sell online too

I got my DD a Christmas story book, Christmas stickers, wooden marble run toy and wooden hammer toy.
Got my OH a mini chess kit, mini maze and a puzzle to go in his stocking. All £2 each.

They also had a lovely Christmas carol book 2 for £10 just didn't have the space on my pushchair for it all (so will be going back)

Have ELC stopped doing the birthday codes? I'm pretty sure we haven't had one and it is DS' birthday next week?!

Have ELC stopped doing the birthday codes? I'm pretty sure we haven't had one and it is DS' birthday next week?!

I'm not sure, i didnt get one either. Apparently they used to be something like BS1015 (10 - oct, 15 - 2015) but ive tried a few combos and none work.

I'm not sure, i didnt get one either. Apparently they used to be something like BS1015 (10 - oct, 15 - 2015) but ive tried a few combos and none work.

That's a shame. an extra 20% off would be good with the half price sale.

i didn't get one this year either :shrug:

but did get one from mothercare (can be used for both mothercare and elc) this month i'm not sure what date they have down for my oldest but his bday is in may! :S

I've got a spare ELC birthday code if anyone needs it :)

Extra 10% off Dorothy Perkins sale EXTRA10

Frozen wand reduced from £11.99 to £7 on amazon :)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...id=1444404317&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1/tag=playp-21

Hellooo

Looking for 3ft dolls if anyone has seen any good ones. I wanted to get the Ana or Elsa doll, but at 80 on amazon, can't. Anyone seen any other nice ones? non Disney fine.

Also looking for a vanity, with mirror and little stool, plastic is fine, just for pretend play, make up etc.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hellooo

Looking for 3ft dolls if anyone has seen any good ones. I wanted to get the Ana or Elsa doll, but at 80 on amazon, can't. Anyone seen any other nice ones? non Disney fine.

Also looking for a vanity, with mirror and little stool, plastic is fine, just for pretend play, make up etc.

Asda have this gorgeous wooden vanity table

https://direct.asda.com/george-home-wooden-dressing-table/000749186,default,pd.html?cgid=D25M8G1C17

Hellooo

I bought a tall doll in B&M for £5.99 - a non disney rapunzel one xx

Does anyone have a spare elc birthday code? I posted a thread last night but nobody replied :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->