• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

I'm so tempted by the £40 set in asda! I know Rio would love it but I've got him way too much already.

I must admit I've never noticed that Everest, is she a new one? I don't pay much attention when he's watching it lol. Just wondering why she wouldn't be in the pack of all of them. X

Yeah, they introduced Everest after the original bunch. Theres an episode where they meet her.

Robodog is the newest one though, its only really came over here in the last few weeks.

Thank you! How much are they individually do you know? Is £40 good for all of them or the same as individual? Not sure I can justify spending another £40 but may get one or two. So undecided. I've already got a book people delivery coming today and have to pick up a huge play doh set from Argos, I need to hide my card now til Christmas Eve lol. X
They are normally about £7.00 each but depends where you get them from. So Only a couple of quid less

If anyone is after play doh this is a great set for the price. Picked it up today.
It's 3 different sets plus 2 packs of 4 large tubs.
You end up with a huge play mat, all alphabet and numbers cutters, shapes cutters, animal cutters, 17 mini tubs of play doh and 8 large tubs in the complete set.
All for £19.99 :)
Could be split into separate smaller gifts too.

https://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/4185251.htm

Transformers mashers £6.99 home bargains including the larger packs 👍

Not even slightly a bargain as with delivery it was £12 but Everest from paw patrol is in stock for home delivery at toys r us. I've been trying to find her for weeks and that's the best price I've managed.
If ordered before noon tomorrow they say they will deliver before Christmas

In our local Smyths they had tons of Everest figures! All the others were pretty much sold out just poor old Everest left on the shelf :haha:

Was that the St Helens store by any chance? They only had Everest when I was there :haha:

No, Wigan! It must be a North West thing :lol: poor Everest :haha:

Wilko have wooden toys down to £15. Wooden garage and wooden castle is what I saw. Tempted to get the wooden castle to put away.

Not even slightly a bargain as with delivery it was £12 but Everest from paw patrol is in stock for home delivery at toys r us. I've been trying to find her for weeks and that's the best price I've managed.

In our local Smyths they had tons of Everest figures! All the others were pretty much sold out just poor old Everest left on the shelf :haha:

Was that the St Helens store by any chance? They only had Everest when I was there :haha:

Maybe its Everest's Scottish accent :rofl:

Maybe its Everest's Scottish accent :rofl:

:haha:

Wilko have wooden toys down to £15. Wooden garage and wooden castle is what I saw. Tempted to get the wooden castle to put away.

if you do check it before putting away ... i bough a castle last jan sales and put it together last night andnone of the pieces is missing parts. (it's only the piece to attach one of the roofs) but means a mad dash back to wilko to try and get either a replacement part or replacement castle tomorrow :growlmad:

if you do check it before putting away ... i bough a castle last jan sales and put it together last night andnone of the pieces is missing parts. (it's only the piece to attach one of the roofs) but means a mad dash back to wilko to try and get either a replacement part or replacement castle tomorrow :growlmad:

Damn It. We have the castle. It's all wrapped up now. Completely forgot to check it was all there. Realy hope something isn't missing.

Damn It. We have the castle. It's all wrapped up now. Completely forgot to check it was all there. Realy hope something isn't missing.

Fingers crossed it was just a dodgy one i had as the replacement i got was fine! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"