**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

Did someone post on here that they were looking Masha and the bear stuff?? The entertainer have some stuff on their website. It's marked as new so not sure how long it's been there.
https://www.thetoyshop.com/brands/masha-and-the-bear

Yes it was me and was it motheroffourboys was looking aswell...thanx off for a wee look xx

Debenhams have loads of aftershave and perfume half price. Got a boytle of dkny for a friend yesterday reduced from £30 to £15!

Rather miffed! Argos have Samsung Galaxy Tab 3's reduced to £67.99. I wanted to order 3 but they've gone none in stock in my area and can't transfer from another shop :growlmad:

Rather miffed! Argos have Samsung Galaxy Tab 3's reduced to £67.99. I wanted to order 3 but they've gone none in stock in my area and can't transfer from another shop :growlmad:

Can you not phone up and ask if they will do home delivery on the items?

Any toys r u codes? Or cheapest place to buy peppa pig construction house?

The entertainer have some good deals on atm,including a Christmas count down deal where more toys are added to the deal each Thursday

£10 off a £40 spend at toys r us but it ends today. And a free activity pack when you spend £15 on peppa pig too x

ETA: it's not £10 off sorry you get a £10 voucher.

I just got a £25 code through the post when you spend £50 at Very so might help some of you out.

We sometimes tend to use our codes on Lego as it is very expensive for the bigger sets and never normally on offer.

I just got a £25 code through the post when you spend £50 at Very so might help some of you out.

We sometimes tend to use our codes on Lego as it is very expensive for the bigger sets and never normally on offer.

Oooh that would be handy, keeping a look out for that!

I got the £25 code from very too (was an email though). Its not £25 off but £25 returned to you if you spend £50. Added on as credit if you put it on your account or returned to card if you pay that way.

Jen! Can you find me some 'Pure DKNY' cheap as chips please? google says allbeauty.com but they don't have the normal one xx

Oooh that would be handy, keeping a look out for that!

i got a very code from whsmiths the other day
might be worth asking if you go past

:thumbup:

Any bhs codes knocking around? Need a winter coat for dd. X

Can you not phone up and ask if they will do home delivery on the items?

They won't transfer from another warehouse for home delivery. I've rang and I've tweeted them. So annoyed :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->