**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

Flash 50% off sale at toys r us just now, didn't rate much of it but some decent savings on a few things :flower:

Thank you. Just ordered the matching kettle to rio's kitchen accessories and some dinosaurs off the sale. Added the peppa pig house I wanted too but was too much of a cheapskate to pay delivery by itself lol. Got free delivery for spending over £30 :)

Same, I got the peppa treehouse and big wheel set with a little playdoh cone and added batteries for free delivery :haha: who doesn't need batteries at Christmas! x

i did the feel unique thing a few days ago
i got a discount code on mine and ohs

:brat:

NSPCC are doing their personalised letters from Santa. Got one last year and it was very cute. They suggest a £5 donation.

I got urban decay lipstick :)!!

Asda are having a decent sale right now. The kithcen i like is sold out though :(

Am I right in thinking that Boots usually do a soap and glory thing on promo?? And if so,what is it usually and when?? Thanks in advance lol x

Thanks for the feel unique thing! I got a face cream (not very exciting) so I may have changed DH's gender and got an urban decay lipstick :haha:

Gutted when I try to do feel unique it diverts me to facestalk! Booooo

tesco has free from advent calendars for 50p
regular price on label, worth passing along as
the one in sainsburys is £2 odd

:thumbup:

Does anyone know the cheapest place for football shirts (Manchester United)

Cheapest place for an iPad mini?

I bought mine from tesco as they were a similar price everywhere. I used my club card vouchers and there's usually always a £15/£20 off £75 code knocking about.

https://m.houseoffraser.co.uk/on/de...how?cgid=S427&srule=price-asc&fix&spcl&sz=450

Loads of cheap stocking fillers on here :thumbup:

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4394358.htm

jungle sounds aquadoodle £12.49 half price

Am I right in thinking that Boots usually do a soap and glory thing on promo?? And if so,what is it usually and when?? Thanks in advance lol x

I'm pretty sure its always the last Friday before xmas xx

Thanks. Too late for me then,I'll be delivering family gifts end of Nov!! xx

Does anyone know the cheapest place for football shirts (Manchester United)

I usually just go with sports direct, I'm waiting for a voucher from my servays to come through for them too. If you do find cheaper thought I would be interested as even with the discount they provide they are still expensive

Smyths Toys Voucher Codes ~

SMYOCT6 for £6 off a £50 spend
SMYOCT12 for £12 off a £100 spend

Valid until Monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back