**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

Cheapest place for the Star Wars advent calendar? Argos is out of stock in all nearest 10 stores.

Would ideally like to pay less than RRP!

We got ours in boots 3 for 2. Good if you need anything else

So mad right now!! Amazon have closed my account because there's been too much activity within the past 4 weeks with vouchers!! They've cancelled my order which was supposed to be delivered tomorrow and my Amazon balance is now un-redeemable nor can be refunded. If I make another account anytime soon then they will suspend it for x-amount of time. :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Just a warning for the ones who do surveys - don't go wild on Amazon!

Wow you must be livid! It must be a new thing? last year I spent £300 on £15-£100 vouchers within 3 months I would have gone crazy if they'd closed my account!

Hope it wasn't too much you lost :flower: x

Mothercare has sent Me another birthday code i have already had one and used it with the 20% off toys atm :happydance:so I have a spare one if anyone wants it

Amazon lightening deals has Victoria Beckham intimately for her perfume, 50ml for 9.99 xx

So mad right now!! Amazon have closed my account because there's been too much activity within the past 4 weeks with vouchers!! They've cancelled my order which was supposed to be delivered tomorrow and my Amazon balance is now un-redeemable nor can be refunded. If I make another account anytime soon then they will suspend it for x-amount of time. :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Wow you must be livid! It must be a new thing? last year I spent £300 on £15-£100 vouchers within 3 months I would have gone crazy if they'd closed my account!

That is terrible ! I've used lots of small vouchers , how much were you spending ??

That is terrible ! I've used lots of small vouchers , how much were you spending ??

My orders were varying between £15 and £90. I'm gutted because I want to get my Christmas tree decs from there soon :( I got my sister some but now I'm without.

I've lost out shy of £28 so isn't that much but still up to 5 presents worth. I'll use the Flubit site now from now on I think. They beat Amazon prices by 15%.

I don't know how, but I received an order today which I ordered for my SIL and 1 present for DD1 (£16.19 order) so I'm wondering if they sent it accidentally or not.

How does flubit work? Is it safe to use? I have a expensive drill to purchase and want it as cheap as possible.

Flubit is completely safe, all it needs is your email address to send you their alerts

OMG that is completely ridiculous! Surely if they thought any of it was suspicious they should have investigated it first rather than just closing your account! I'd try and take it as far as you can to get it sorted.

I do surveys as well and have redeemed a lot in the last four months and last year I added and spent nearly £400 in just under 4 weeks as well but I think in future I'll be more aware and keep it spread out instead of saving them all up to use either at once or over a short period of time!

OMG that is completely ridiculous! Surely if they thought any of it was suspicious they should have investigated it first rather than just closing your account! I'd try and take it as far as you can to get it sorted.

I do surveys as well and have redeemed a lot in the last four months and last year I added and spent nearly £400 in just under 4 weeks as well but I think in future I'll be more aware and keep it spread out instead of saving them all up to use either at once or over a short period of time!

They could have at least given me a forewarning before going straight into closing down to slow down. If it meant spending some cash in between then I would have.

Seen this on my nectar page:
https://i.imgur.com/neZ2liw.png

Thunderbirds tracy island down to £59 in boots and on 3-4-2!

Playmobil 123 Santa set down to £6 odd on Amazon, great for Xmas eve box!!
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Playmobil-...446931907&sr=8-1&keywords=Playmobil+123+Santa

Chicco pink girls arrow balance bike £20.43

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Chicco-Arr...1446935550&sr=8-2&keywords=Chico+balance+bike

Amazon was on watchdog this week due to closing people's accounts, tbh I think a lot of people have been taking the mick with them, I've seen it mentioned a few times on this site and elsewhere that they will just send out replacements or refunds with no proof, guessing they're not standing for it anymore but they are following their own rules which are very unclear and unfair, what's wrong with using vouchers??

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00ZHA713W/?tag=ho01f-21

Power rangers Dino charge deluxe megazord £20.43 on amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->