**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

Bloody insane price for a kindle I'm jel (I didn't pay too much more but you know what it's like lol)

Just ordered the Kindle Fire for hubby from Tesco!! Seems to get great reviews, his iPad is getting a bit old and loses signal in the bedroom so figured he can have this for night time! Amazing price x

Anyone seen any deals on Xbox 360 (for a friend!)

Just bought my first purchase of the day a £200 brio set for £100 on an amazon lightning deal and that makes DS2 birthday sorted. If anyone is interested I noticed that they sometimes repeat them if they don't sell everything.

Amazon Fire tv stick £25 at Argos

All the Disney infinity 3 starter sets are around £25 on Argos too

BENEFIT BRONZE AND DANDY EXCLUSIVE GIFT SET

£13.20 with 20% off code LFBLACK
FREE DELIVERY

https://www.lookfantastic.com/benefit-bronze-and-dandy-gift-set/11180435.html

:thumbup:

BENEFIT FRISKY SIX GIFT SET

£19.60 with 20% off code LFBLACK
free delivery

https://www.lookfantastic.com/benefit-frisky-six-gift-set/11180436.html

:thumbup:

think i prefer this one to the one on boots!​

Amazon have their Fire Tablet down to £34.99 right now. My mum has bought these for both my girls for christmas, says they were a bargain for £50, let alone £35. My two teenage sisters have been setting them up with apps etc and says they're amazingly good (they're iPad users).Worth looking at if anyone is buying tablets for their LO's.

Real Techniques Starter Set 1406
£10.99

https://www.boots.com/en/Real-Techniques-Starter-Set-1406_1252040/

add 2 to your basket and it stays at £10.99 for the 2
free instore collection

:haha::thumbup:

Guys I desperately need a woody and a bullseye as cheap as possible.
Any codes about? X

I seen Woody in B and M a few weeks ago. Not sure if its the proper version of it. Argos currently have Bullseye on offer too. X

anyone know if you buy something online
can you return it to a store?

from superdrug if that helps

:flower:

I've ordered stuff online from other companies in past and took it back to store for refund.

Difference between the Fire kids and the Fire tablet - other than the price difference?

Want to get a second tablet for OH and my son to share..other half would mainly use it for Facebook/YouTube and son Cbeebies apps and Amazon prime and Netflix x

Difference between the Fire kids and the Fire tablet - other than the price difference?

Want to get a second tablet for OH and my son to share..other half would mainly use it for Facebook/YouTube and son Cbeebies apps and Amazon prime and Netflix x

they will replace for 2 years? if it gets broken, comes with kidproof case and i think a years free amazon kids which is £2 odd or so per month normally gives you acces to free apps and such.

I think the actual tablet is the same though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->