**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

Anyone that has got Disney infinity 3, characters on Amazon France for agreat deal. Buy 6 and use code 6FIGURINES and save 40euro. I just got 6 for £31 delivered and all. They had loads at 10 euro each which wud of been a better deal. But we had them already

Has anyone seen Paw Patrol Lookout playset in stock anywhere? Seems to be oos everywhere!

Photo calendars - https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/free-photo-prints/ x

It's a long shot but has anyone seen any of the Bing Bunny - Amma & Sula figure packs at a reasonable price? I've looked pretty much everywhere I can think of but all the ones I can find are ridiculous prices.. It's the only pack I didn't buy DD as they seemed to be everywhere so thought it would be easy to get! How wrong was I! :( xx

Have you looked in shops and not online? Local toyshop to me has loads as does are sainsburys on and off, saw process online they are crazy I don't get it!

It's a long shot but has anyone seen any of the Bing Bunny - Amma & Sula figure packs at a reasonable price? I've looked pretty much everywhere I can think of but all the ones I can find are ridiculous prices.. It's the only pack I didn't buy DD as they seemed to be everywhere so thought it would be easy to get! How wrong was I! :( xx

Please update if you find any. My DD loves bing but she is finished unless I can get them at a decent price....:)

Has anyone seen Paw Patrol Lookout playset in stock anywhere? Seems to be oos everywhere!

In stock online at John Lewis

https://www.johnlewis.com/store/paw...3_1449178575_6625f77b64dd710040fa2bf3e0adda76

Have you looked in shops and not online? Local toyshop to me has loads as does are sainsburys on and off, saw process online they are crazy I don't get it!

I have been everywhere except Sainsburys, they didn't have many Bing bits last time I looked but might have another look as I haven't been since the big toy sale. All I've seen everywhere I looked are the Bing & Flop figures. I know, I was quite shocked at the online prices too but I guess there is very little Bing toys out there & high demand for them atm so the sellers can take advantage :growlmad: xx

Please update if you find any. My DD loves bing but she is finished unless I can get them at a decent price....:)

Will do! :thumbup: Unfortunately it's not looking likely atm though, even the other figures (except Bing & Flop) seems to have disappeared from most of the online shops now! I'm starting to wonder if they've been discontinued? xx

I feel for you, didn't even think when we got or just into local toy shop and they had loads of each, still do now (well did on Monday) was only when looking for something else online I realised how expensive they were

Regarding the Bing figures - do you buy the Bing magazine? It's around £4/5 but it comes with figures. I don't know what this month one has but the last one I saw had quite a few figures in for £5. Obviously they are only cheap plastic ones but they're better than nothing. I used to buy ds1 the in the night garden magazines just for the figures as I could never find all the other characters to buy cheap.

I know a few people have asked , if anyone sees the Paw Patrol Look Out or Paw Patrol Transporter in stock please share!

I have looked everywhere.... wasnt going to get them due to the price & poor reviews but ds has been asking since last xmas for them!

The john lewis link is now OOS :wacko:

I know a few people have asked , if anyone sees the Paw Patrol Look Out or Paw Patrol Transporter in stock please share!

I have looked everywhere.... wasnt going to get them due to the price & poor reviews but ds has been asking since last xmas for them!

The john lewis link is now OOS :wacko:

Look-out:
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/toys/paw-patrol-look-out-hq-playset/TRUP8943080001

Regarding the Bing figures - do you buy the Bing magazine? It's around £4/5 but it comes with figures. I don't know what this month one has but the last one I saw had quite a few figures in for £5. Obviously they are only cheap plastic ones but they're better than nothing. I used to buy ds1 the in the night garden magazines just for the figures as I could never find all the other characters to buy cheap.

Ooh that's a great idea actually! I'll have to look into it, as it was for her stocking, I'm sure she would love the magazine more! xx

cheapest price on a wii u, struggling to find any bargains at all :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->