**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

Discussion in 'Santa's Grotto' started by jenny_wren, Sep 23, 2015.

1. leahsmummy443

leahsmummy443 mummy to 3 💕

Thanks so much, that does look like a great deal but it appears to be from Amazon France?? Not sure how that all works 😁

Yeh could check out CEX

Thanks appreciate your reply 😊 Xx

2. leahsmummy443

leahsmummy443 mummy to 3 💕

Thanks very much.. That's the sort of price I'm seeing.. Still hoping to find cheaper!! :thumbup: xx

3. LoveMyBaby786

LoveMyBaby786 Well-Known Member

Anyone know where i can get a mr tumble talking soft toy from? Was on amazon daily deal a while back for £5 somthing i knew i should have got it back then!! Its now £9.99 everywhere i look! Its jjst under 8quid on amazon but with postage it will be a lot more as im not a prime member, rarely use amazon!

4. katherinegrey

katherinegrey Well-Known Member

Mini fresh Christmas trees in tesco for 30p!

5. mel102

mel102 Well-Known Member

Someone was looking for the tomy foam cone factory it's back in stock at the entertainer online

6. Natasha2605

Natasha2605 2 girlies <3

Does anyone know if Mothercare, Mamas and Papas and Boots do boxing day sales? Just wondering as would be an ideal time to get little miss some more bits and bobs - would be clothes/sleepsuits not furniture or toys.

7. Blah11

Blah11 ☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼

Boots starts Christmas Eve online otherwise yes it's all Boxing Day in store.

8. Blah11

Blah11 ☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼

Next is really good for baby bits but it's always heaving. I go to the straiton one x

9. Natasha2605

Natasha2605 2 girlies <3

Thanks blah. My friend has VIP for next so she'll probably get my next stuff. I did Fort kinnaird at 9am last year and got loads for girls but obviously no idea how fast baby stuff goes :)

10. katherinegrey

Not even slightly a bargain as with delivery it was £12 but Everest from paw patrol is in stock for home delivery at toys r us. I've been trying to find her for weeks and that's the best price I've managed.
    If ordered before noon tomorrow they say they will deliver before Christmas

11. smileyfaces

smileyfaces Well-Known Member

In our local Smyths they had tons of Everest figures! All the others were pretty much sold out just poor old Everest left on the shelf :haha:

12. AP

AP Well-Known Member

Its so weird, when we got our set everest, skye, robodog and ryder were the most difficult to get. Now i see them everywhere!

Asda currently have the £40 full set exc. Everest and ryder. Its well cute though!

13. katherinegrey

Really?! That's so strange! I've tried symths, entertainer, asda, tesco extra, Argos and Amazon she's nowhere to be found!!

eBay are charging silly money for her now!

I did hope my son would forget her but we went out for breakfast today and a little boy had the complete set and the jealousy on his face! Then he said 'Santa is bringing me zuma, and rocky and Ryder and neferest (Everest :haha:)'
    I said he might not have Everest darling and he said 'he does! He does have neferest, he got him for that boy!' So I had to resume my search!

14. katherinegrey

He got Skye, rubble and Marshall for his birthday so he's got some but the boy with all of them really upset him!

15. SmartieMeUp

SmartieMeUp Mum of 2 girls.

Sorry if already posted.

Guitar hero live is £54.99 in Argos fro £89.99

16. shellideaks

shellideaks Mummy to 4

Was that the St Helens store by any chance? They only had Everest when I was there :haha:

17. AP

AP Well-Known Member

If I wasnt working i would have so sent you an everest today :(

18. kirstybumx3

kirstybumx3 Mum to two boys, R&N

I'm so tempted by the £40 set in asda! I know Rio would love it but I've got him way too much already.

I must admit I've never noticed that Everest, is she a new one? I don't pay much attention when he's watching it lol. Just wondering why she wouldn't be in the pack of all of them. X

19. AP

AP Well-Known Member

Yeah, they introduced Everest after the original bunch. Theres an episode where they meet her.

Robodog is the newest one though, its only really came over here in the last few weeks.

20. kirstybumx3

kirstybumx3 Mum to two boys, R&N

Thank you! How much are they individually do you know? Is £40 good for all of them or the same as individual? Not sure I can justify spending another £40 but may get one or two. So undecided. I've already got a book people delivery coming today and have to pick up a huge play doh set from Argos, I need to hide my card now til Christmas Eve lol. X