**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

Hi everyone, I will ask this for a third and final time as no one has replied :shrug: just wondering if anyone knows the best place to get a good deal for an Xbox one with Fifa 16?? Anyone?? Thanks in advance!! :thumbup:

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-one-500gb-fifa-16-231-52-delivered-from-amazon-fr-2350069

Seems to be a good deal (i know nothing about the xbox and pricing mind you!)

or Buy the console second hand from the likes of CEX with a year or two's guarantee and then buy the game separate apparently smyths toys have it for £29.99

Thanks so much, that does look like a great deal but it appears to be from Amazon France?? Not sure how that all works 😁

Yeh could check out CEX

Thanks appreciate your reply 😊 Xx

Hi everyone, I will ask this for a third and final time as no one has replied :shrug: just wondering if anyone knows the best place to get a good deal for an Xbox one with Fifa 16?? Anyone?? Thanks in advance!! :thumbup:

Quick google...

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb...le0s7e8yYwokg4oF5cytyA-0mR3MavJLlHxoCSejw_wcB

Thanks very much.. That's the sort of price I'm seeing.. Still hoping to find cheaper!! :thumbup: xx

Anyone know where i can get a mr tumble talking soft toy from? Was on amazon daily deal a while back for £5 somthing i knew i should have got it back then!! Its now £9.99 everywhere i look! Its jjst under 8quid on amazon but with postage it will be a lot more as im not a prime member, rarely use amazon!

Someone was looking for the tomy foam cone factory it's back in stock at the entertainer online

Does anyone know if Mothercare, Mamas and Papas and Boots do boxing day sales? Just wondering as would be an ideal time to get little miss some more bits and bobs - would be clothes/sleepsuits not furniture or toys.

Boots starts Christmas Eve online otherwise yes it's all Boxing Day in store.

Next is really good for baby bits but it's always heaving. I go to the straiton one x

Thanks blah. My friend has VIP for next so she'll probably get my next stuff. I did Fort kinnaird at 9am last year and got loads for girls but obviously no idea how fast baby stuff goes :)

Not even slightly a bargain as with delivery it was £12 but Everest from paw patrol is in stock for home delivery at toys r us. I've been trying to find her for weeks and that's the best price I've managed.
If ordered before noon tomorrow they say they will deliver before Christmas

Not even slightly a bargain as with delivery it was £12 but Everest from paw patrol is in stock for home delivery at toys r us. I've been trying to find her for weeks and that's the best price I've managed.

In our local Smyths they had tons of Everest figures! All the others were pretty much sold out just poor old Everest left on the shelf :haha:

In our local Smyths they had tons of Everest figures! All the others were pretty much sold out just poor old Everest left on the shelf :haha:

Its so weird, when we got our set everest, skye, robodog and ryder were the most difficult to get. Now i see them everywhere!

Asda currently have the £40 full set exc. Everest and ryder. Its well cute though!

Really?! That's so strange! I've tried symths, entertainer, asda, tesco extra, Argos and Amazon she's nowhere to be found!!

eBay are charging silly money for her now!

I did hope my son would forget her but we went out for breakfast today and a little boy had the complete set and the jealousy on his face! Then he said 'Santa is bringing me zuma, and rocky and Ryder and neferest (Everest :haha:)'
I said he might not have Everest darling and he said 'he does! He does have neferest, he got him for that boy!' So I had to resume my search!

He got Skye, rubble and Marshall for his birthday so he's got some but the boy with all of them really upset him!

Sorry if already posted.

Guitar hero live is £54.99 in Argos fro £89.99

Was that the St Helens store by any chance? They only had Everest when I was there :haha:

If I wasnt working i would have so sent you an everest today :(

I'm so tempted by the £40 set in asda! I know Rio would love it but I've got him way too much already.

I must admit I've never noticed that Everest, is she a new one? I don't pay much attention when he's watching it lol. Just wondering why she wouldn't be in the pack of all of them. X

I'm so tempted by the £40 set in asda! I know Rio would love it but I've got him way too much already.

I must admit I've never noticed that Everest, is she a new one? I don't pay much attention when he's watching it lol. Just wondering why she wouldn't be in the pack of all of them. X

Yeah, they introduced Everest after the original bunch. Theres an episode where they meet her.

Robodog is the newest one though, its only really came over here in the last few weeks.

Yeah, they introduced Everest after the original bunch. Theres an episode where they meet her.

Robodog is the newest one though, its only really came over here in the last few weeks.

Thank you! How much are they individually do you know? Is £40 good for all of them or the same as individual? Not sure I can justify spending another £40 but may get one or two. So undecided. I've already got a book people delivery coming today and have to pick up a huge play doh set from Argos, I need to hide my card now til Christmas Eve lol. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->