- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

so im with a 5 month old and i am going to be divorced soon. I went to the hospital last monday from an allergic reaction and i was struggling to take care of abel as my health was declining. My husband didnt even ask if he could come to the hospital to help out. instead got mad at me and said be lucky im not a single mother and to ask someone at the hospital for help. he had an important test and i thought my health was important and the care of our baby.

when i got home, abel had gotten bit by a spider and had an allergic reaction and I was truly sturggling. when he came home i asked him to watch abel for the night and help and he said he was going to be tired. I started getting angry . voice elevating while im angry and he said he was going to leave. I told him if he does then im going to go live with my mom . he said finally and that was that.

he said I didnt respect his work and i didnt feel respected either. I respected him enough to never ask for him to watch the baby during the night because he had work. sleeping in the babys room with the door closed so the cries dont wake him up. going to nicu by myself without him asking how we were doing.

and i also seek attention because of this. I was really hurt but God has a plan. he was my first everything.and hes saying move on like its the easiest thing to do. no sense in me being super sad and crying while he has no care in the world. all i can do is take care of my little one.

he said he would give me 250 a month to take care of the baby and im lucky im getting that because it would be much less if i went to court.

his family came to visit me when i got out here to talk and see the baby and everyone has told me thats a lie. i cant believe things spiraled so quickly and out of proportion in the matter of a couple of days.

Oh nilla!!
I hope yours and abels health is now getting better!
And as from men, they are just useless. I'm struggling to keep my relationship together and I'm really coming to my wits end with it all.
It's one thing to not be interested in you health and wellbeing but it's another to not be interested in your child's!! Men just arnt ment for children, I don't care what anyone one says, some people are lucky and get a man that's good and tolerable and does enough to get my but 90% of women I know do everything for their child/children and the men just think they do it all!
I don't know if it's hormones or genetics but I think some men truly struggle. And the ones that don't are just amazing!
My OH already has children and always went on he was great and this and that and I've seriously become to doubt anything he says. I get attitude if I just ask for a bottle at 6am. He doesn't feed ivy, he doesn't change her clothes, I can't remember the last time he changed her nappy. He thinks he's hard done by because he cooks our meals and apparently does all the cleaning in the house......the vaccum has cobwebs.........ivy and myself went to my parents house for 6 hours yesterday and I don't think he left the sofa in that time. Didn't even help me in out of the car with ivy and shopping!
Seriously thinking single would be better for me.
I truly hope you can do what is best for you and abel nilla, be thinking of you both xxx

Oh nilla, I'm sorry! Boys!
I actually came to bitch about my hubby too. I'm struggling. I'm hardly holding my life together. I'm not getting nearly enough help and the resentment is building. I'm depressed or anxious half the time. Completely exhausted. Working full time and juggling 3 kids. My husband goes to unwind with friends every weekend for a day or goes out of town for the weekend last weekend. Tried to stay out drinking with his brothers tonight. Then acts like I'm a crazy bitch because I'm not just ok with it. No matter how much I tell people I'm struggling or try to get help everyone says I shower and get dressed so I must be coping ok. But I'm not.

Hi ladies, hope your all well x and babies are doing great x
Was just wondering if anyone else's hair is falling out?
I know they say it stops shedding while pregnant and so u can lose extra just after little one arrives but I'm actually going bald.....
Both sides from my temples upwards is so thin I can see the shape of my head under, almost like a comb over........really starting to be noticeable from a distance and getting really upset about it!!

I am losing like crazy a lot on my sides...terrible!!

Yes! This just started this week. I haven't noticed thinning yet, but it is falling out all the time!

I lose about a barbies, head worth of hair every time I wash or brush it. Like all in one go in clumps. Look like I've got a comb over

Im loosing a ton of hair as well. Guess its just part of PP .

Someone's enjoying his bed. :D Yeah we're back to our home country. :dance:

https://i.imgur.com/TnBswUj.jpg

We left the house at 3pm yesterday and arrived at the hotel at 6pm today. Adam behaved so well except when he's trying to fall asleep. Our flight from dubai to here was the best as he slept all through out the flight. :dance: need to take a rest now just waiting for Adam to sleep.

Merry Christmas ladies!my little one loved dinner!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 4
Merry Christmas ladies,,,,,, and all the best for 2016
Couldn't have got thru this year with out you all!!
Lots of love always
Pink and ivy
IMG_20151121_154252.jpg

IMG_20151229_162538.jpg

IMG_20151124_180035.jpg

Hey hot mummy's!!

It's crazy, I haven't been on here for around 5 or 6 months!! Now ALL of our babies are over 1 year old! I can't believe it. Where has time gone?!

Olivia started walking 2 weeks before her birthday and now she doesn't stop. She is a big bully to Ava too! Always pulling her hair, smacking her, throwing things at her. Enjoys climbing onto things she isn't supposed to climb onto as well! She is completely different to how Ava was as a baby. Has a big blonde mop of curly hair too :haha: She still has a hernia in her belly button which doctors have said numerous times "Oh it'll go by the time she's one" and ignore it. She has a fear of animals - big and small and her food aversions are cake-like textures. Loves babies too! Especially her little nephew whom was born at 25w (explains oxygen tube). She's been sleeping in her toddler bed since 10 months and has done great. Now she wants the same single bed as Ava which we're buying next month (with bed guards of course). Me and the girls have absolutely nothing to do with the in-laws anymore either. And all 4 of us are looking to move to Lincoln at the end of the year :)

PHOTO SPAM!!!
13403383_10156939377570858_3107758558737137539_o.jpg

13567304_10157030220385858_1153198349712843849_n.jpg

13442218_10156968688020858_7123454698249820829_n.jpg

13256034_10156901129350858_8661128448782364638_n.jpg

12512341_10156729966970858_5723994957219071729_n.jpg

12801280_10156502757530858_6153896767702137947_n.jpg

13227073_10156831209780858_6613702779028652222_n.jpg

Can't wait to hear from everybody else! And see photos :D

Aww smarie your girls are just too cute!!!
Great about the sleeping in a toddler bed, we found ivy slept miles better in a propper bed but on a few occasions she got a black eye in the night from the edges of the bed frame i couldnt chusion so now shes back in a cot bed and ill take one side off when shes a bit older.
Bloody doctors...... Im sure the majority of them fly by the seat of their pants. Most have been uselss for us and ivy.
Hope olivias hernia sorts its self soon.

Ivy walked at 10 months and with in two weeks shes was off and have never stopped so i get what u mean on that haha!! Shes a bit of a terror at min. Has mine and daddies temper. Is obcessed with the dog and pretty much anything that moves if im honest haha. Had a few words now as well as running and climbing in the sofas :( pain in the bum she is some times haha image.jpg

Thank you ^_^

Ivy hasn't changed at all! Her eyes are so big, dark and beautiful! We managed to get her a single bed but still doesn't stop her from attacking Ava lol. The guards were pointless as she could climb down the sides ha. Oh bless her :( it does take a few bumps to get them used to knowing where the edges are but if it's happened frequently then best to keep her safe.
Indeed, I'm going to take her back tomorrow as it has actually affected her eating (it didn't occur to me at the time until my mum pointed it out) she barely eats and just wants fluid.

Have you had the struggles with opening cupboards yet? Or raiding the fridge? lol. At least she has a love for the family animals! Have you introduced your beardies? Olivia's absolutely petrified of all animals. She will go near our African Grey if he's in the cage but if he moves near her she screams and shakes, same with our rabbit. Lmao bless her! Still got the worst of them to come yet!!

Aww no thats awful, poor Olivia. I hope the uselss gits get her sorted. Thats just not right.
Aww are they both in the same room? We were wondering when we would be able to get ivy in with her dads daughter. But shes a bit spoilt and id imagine she would just piss about keeping ivy awake all night. She already uses the bathroom times 10 times a night!!

Ohhh yes shes in the cupboards. Broke the catches we had on the doors. Comes running in with mouthfuls of dog food or packets of un open crisp.

Shes a big fan of the beardies. She stands at the tank for ages and watches them, tries kissing them when their out of the tank and we also got her some fish that she loves watching.

Having an issue putting pics on haha
IMG_0061.jpg
IMG_0065.jpg

No shes never changed haha.....shes still her dads mini me
Although he keeps trying to say she looks like me haha

Wow, I haven't been on this site in so long but it's so nice to see everyone's updates! Are any of you girls thinking about another baby yet?

Here's my little one now. She's so grown up already.

Attachments

• IMG_4901.jpg
    IMG_4901.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 2
Awww adorable 😍

We did think about it at one point but quickley changed our minds.

Same about getting married, even had it booked haha

Hey ladies!! It's been a good while, not sure if anyone updates in here anymore the latest update I see is 2016, but boys are now 2 years and a little over three months.

They're all growing so fast!! 😍😭

We are now TTC baby #4 though DH has told me that if it doesn't happen this cycle he's not willing to continue ATM. I had a miscarriage at roughly 4-5 weeks in April and two CP one in June and one in July-Aug.

I'll try to post a pic of the boys now. (Excuse the messy faces I can never keep them clean 😖)

My twin-ados!!

Attachments

• IMG_3031.jpg
    IMG_3031.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2991.jpg
    IMG_2991.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1
Haha bless them! Do they have similar personalities? SO sorry for your losses, don't tell yourself you are trying, your body will play tricks!! I had a MC in September 2015, and coil put in. I was so ready for a baby, but inside I'm glad it happened when it did because Olivia's a handful. I have asked OH if we could try again soon, he's not so keen but have to see in the next coming year. I love having 2 but I don't feel complete.

Olivia turned 2 in June, she is a nightmare if I must say so haha. She's so cheeky, but uses her manners. Her speech isn't up to scratch and may need to see a therapist. She has not long only just been sleeping through. Before she was waking around 3 or 4 times a night. Now she's 7pm-6:30/7am.

21314338_10159199444070858_704108747952237464_n.jpg

20258073_10158999537280858_6987828759615609871_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->