- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Glad the twins are doing great, epp! I'm shocked their weights haven't plummeted more. How challenging is 3 under 2?

The white line is a supposedly an "evap/evaporation" line where the results should be, and the test colour will be pink. 19dpo (5 days late), still no AF. Had a feel for my IUD threads, they feel to be wrapped and cervix is mid-high and mushy with very stretchy CM.

Beautiful family. Are you both different nationalities? You look in amazing shape too!! Adam's eyebrows as exactly the same :haha: At least you know he's going to grow into a handsome chap

Awww, sorry for af being late but i hope your HPTs should give you definite answer soon....

We're from the same country but some people here think i'm indian or we both like malaysian or indonesian. :D

I'd say there's some Malaysian in both but your DH looks like he has some Thai too!

I'm getting closer to BFP (I think) , got beta hcg test at hospital next week. OH getting me 3 more tests today so testing tonight and tomorrow. 22dpo/8 days late now.

Top test 20dpo & Bottom 21dpo. Appeared 10-15 mins after test but I think it's the start.
https://imgur.com/Z5my9Wc.jpg

Thai???? Nepalese will be closer as well i think... :D

Whoah, that's definitely a start of a plus sign..... Can't wait to hear for progress and beta..... Happy for you smartie. Could be May baby instead of June...

Wow that's defo the start of a plus sign smartie!! That's amazing!
Hope everyone else is doing well,
Ivy is a nightmare at the min as she's teething but still sleeping thru the night thank goodness

IMG_20150917_132535.jpg

IMG_20150921_193056.jpg

photo 1(2).jpg

Omg, Ivy looks more and more like you, Pink! Stunning.

I get my beta results back Monday at the latest. I don't think things are looking up though.
If I go by by dates, I'll be 5+5 but this happened this morning. First wipe then second wipe.
https://imgur.com/OthKZVU.jpg
https://imgur.com/GF5ySMY.jpg

I don't know whether to put Olivia in her crib now or straight into the cot :( Been in moses for 13 weeks. I'm going to be making a quilt for her cot, just hard finding the material patterns I want :)

im missing a lot. gl smartie on ur bfp

so im putting some talent to use and instead of being home all day, ive deciding to start a home business for newborn photography. first clients??? my family, hubby and his parents and baby abel.
View attachment 898003my chunky monkey is 14 lbs now

cute pics pink

awesome pics mdscpa

I got my results. My hcg level is 8. They're not going to take any further action as there's nothing they can do, so I'm guessing it's the inevitable. I'm getting what seems to be like a period just more sharp. I'm not going to let it affect me as after all it was never planned (tried to prevent) and now... it's not meant to be :) always next time of actively TTC (if OH agrees).

N'awww Abel looks adorable with the bow!! Such a cheeky face

It happened last night. It's as if GP knew. I'm still bleeding excessively now, pain isn't as I expected.

Oh smartie, sorry to hear! I keep getting scared I'm going to get pg

Hope you are al doing well!

I'm okay with it, as it wasn't planned and slim likelihood of a successful pregnancy, but honestly it has made my broody feeling worse. Everytime I bring up #3 I get a straight no from OH before I even get chance to ask.

Ava's 4th birthday in 2 weeks. Making me sad :(

Are you all okay?

We had a small celebration for DH's 31st bday. It's so new celebrating with a small person :D oh and Adam started rolling over (back to front) from his right side on his own yesterday and twice again few hours ago baby center said it happens between 5-6 mos so proud of our little one. He did tummy to back once 2 weeks ago never happened since.

Woke up this morning with a fright. Checked him and he was in his tummy he rolled over while asleep had to turn him and put him in his back didn't even wake up. He had the longest sleep ever from 5am-3pm. He woke up and immediately rolled to his tummy again. Guess crawling is near. :D

Happy 31st to him! Nice to have your own little family to do things. Oh wow that's great! Advanced little guy! Olivia absolutely hates tummy time. Can't even lay her on us on her belly. She's more interactive with toys (hitting them, grabbing and putting them in her mouth). Only just starting to enjoy being on her back. Would much rather sit upright.

If he had his head to side and arms upwards he would have been fine but as he was in a deep sleep you did the best thing.

Adam's sleep pattern is getting much better. Slept from 1:15am to 7:00am. First day of work for govt. offices and we went to apply for his residence ID. Went to the closest office from my DH's office just to be told that they don't have such service and we're told to go to the head office which is an hour drive. Went there and we finally submitted all the requirements we're suppose to get it in a few minutes but their printer is jammed. :( too disappointing but still glad everything was approved. DH just needs to go back there tomorrow morning to claim it. After that he can apply for his exit/re-entry visa and we're good to go for a vacation. FINALLY!!!!!! :dance:

Adam's asleep now and again in his tummy. We also noticed that he started crying whenever he's in crowded places and it's hard to keep him calm. We have to look for a place where there are less people and a little dance will make him sleep. He's also having stranger anxiety now got me thinking how he will react once he meets our family back home.

Glad everyone is doing so well! I've been better. Been having a rough time for the past two weeks. Not this past Wednesday but the Wednesday before, my grandma passed away. So thankful she got to spend with the kids beforehand but God I miss her so much. 😭 This past Wednesday I fell and gashed my knee open and had to get 25 stitches. Still recovering from that. My husband lost his job. My oldest's birthday is in 4 days and his party is the day after. We haven't even gotten his present yet or anything.
William and Connor are amazing though. Got their 4 month shots Wednesday and William is 12 lbs 7 oz 25 inches long Connor is 11 lbs 8 oz 23 and 3/4 inches long. They're slowing down in what they're able to do now, they started rolling over at a month and half, could roll front to back by 3 and half months and now they're trying to scoot and crawl. "Speech" is a little behind, but they're getting there. They're getting their bottom teeth in, and they've been a little irritable. They're starting to try to sit up now too. They want to, just don't have the proper balance yet. Refusing rice cereal and oatmeal cereal. So yeah they're pretty great.

Oh my eppgirl, that's a lot to go through! Sorry for your loss. *hugs*

My little William is doing well as well. He'll be 4 months on Sunday. Rolling from back to front and sometimes front to back. Has been babbling for a long time, and has been teething for a month as well. Not a great sleeper during the day - but it varies tremendously. Still eats ALL the time, including at night. I'm on perma-sleep deprivation, but I think I'm handling it fine - my days just end up being rather lazy sometimes. I'm guessing he's 15lbs now, but I'll find out next week.
I can tell he's going through some sort of transition right now; his temperament and habits are changing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"