mumface26

Reaction score
So, our debts are almost paid and we're married yey!
My 30th birthday next April 2016 bcp goes in the bin and we will be TTC #1.......again lol!

Meanwhile, im going to learn to drive and we are house hunting too.

I have pcos and last time we TTC i was given clomid but, long story short we hit a huge financial setback so stopped TTC until it was sorted.
So yeah, I have PCOS and between now and next April im going to work hard to lose weight and adopt a healthier lifestyle, hopefully this will see my PCOS symptoms fade and boost my fertility so I wont need clomid but we'll see......we'll see......

Roll on April 2016 :happydance:

Congrats on setting a TTC Date!! :happydance:

My BCP will be going in the bin January 2016 :flower: so excited! We're also trying for #1.

I am also trying to lose weight and get fitter to improve our chances. I have endometrial polyps which are being removed soon, hopefully that's all they find...

I hope 2016 is the year we both get our BFPs!

Great! Good luck with the surgery and I hope your TTC journey is smooth and happy :)

I'm going to be so different this time around. Last time I was so anxious and I think it was because I told everyone we were trying but next time no one will know until I'm at least 10 weeks pregnant.
If people ask why we have left our flat for a house we'll just say the landlord wanted to sell the flat and needed us to move. That way no one says ohhh are you trying?
I'm super excited about this one xxxx

im not planning to tell anyone till after 12 weeks pregnant, we are ttc after our wedding in May and people have already been like ooh so when are you having a baby? none of your business thank you very much! :haha:

congrats on setting a date, only a year away! :)

I know! Its like you get married and people 'expect' a baby afterwards, especially MIL lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->