2017/2018/19 wedding chat.

weve just booked 21st feb 2017.. so excited!

Happy new year ladies! How is everyone getting on?

weve got so uch done... but so much left to do!!!! :dohh:
venue, cake, dj, violinist, dress, brdiesmaids outfits, flowers, venue decorations are all sorted! but still need to sort the registrar, my wedding ring, dress ulterations, suits and transport! *off to plant a money tree in the garden*

We've decided on June 2018 but still need to pick a date! Wish he would hurry and make his mind up lol!!'

Congratulations Stevensmummy :)

May I join in? We've set our date for 20th May 2017. We've been to book it, just have to go in May this year to set it in stone. We're going for a register office ceremony.

Bridesmaids and best man have been chosen, going for the colour scheme of lilac/darker purple. Still got so, so much to do, and if this year goes by as fast as the last one, the big day will be round the corner before I know it!

Hello :flower: can I join too?

Congratulations all :)

Recently engaged and we've agreed on April/May 2018 for our wedding :happydance: 2+ years seemed like too far away but after being at a few wedding open days, we have discovered that a lot of people book this far in advance! So we've been lucky in that we've already found our perfect venue and now we're just getting quotes from them and deciding on an exact date. We're having a rustic theme in keeping with our venue too.

We've decided to bring our wedding forward to this August! Hope the rest of you are well and the wedding planning is coming on well https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...ding-planner-20-08-2016-a-5.html#post37359062

Our wedding has been put back a bit. We're now going for August 26th. Need to go to the register office to change the date which is a £25 charge. Still got all my bridesmaids, and the best man. Food has been sorted, as has the cake and flowers. Got my heart set on a dress, but really need to get a tonne of weight shifted first. *sigh* Just don't want to be a fat bride again :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->