2022 Christmas countdown! 0 days to go!

Merry Christmas everyone :xmas6:
Hope you and your families have the best time.

Trying hard to get in the spirit but the lurgy has got me and feel so unwell and weak :(
Lepsip and flu tablets hopefully do the trick tomorrow so my girls can have the best day xx

Merry Christmas everyone :xmas6:
Hope you and your families have the best time.

Trying hard to get in the spirit but the lurgy has got me and feel so unwell and weak :(
Lepsip and flu tablets hopefully do the trick tomorrow so my girls can have the best day xx

Aww I hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

Merry Christmas ladies !! We did it !!

Hope you all had a lovely day with your family and friends x

:xmas13:

I'm starting over. Today is Christmas eve, going to my parents tomorrow for Christmas #2....the past two days have been a write off as I've been so poorly :(

I'm starting over. Today is Christmas eve, going to my parents tomorrow for Christmas #2....the past two days have been a write off as I've been so poorly :(

I'm sorry you've not been well. I hope you enjoy tomorrow and have lots of fun :hugs:

Aww I’m glad you get to have a second go at Christmas ! Hope you feel better and
Enjoy it more !

so many people are sick this year

Had a great time at my parents, although my car wouldn't start.
DH and I came home early this morning but the girls are staying a few more days. Car all sorted , gifts all put away and Christmas has left the building. It does feel boce when all the chaos is over and the house is nice and clean.

Happy New Year BnB ladies. Can't wait to catch up again next year xxx

Had a great time at my parents, although my car wouldn't start.
DH and I came home early this morning but the girls are staying a few more days. Car all sorted , gifts all put away and Christmas has left the building. It does feel boce when all the chaos is over and the house is nice and clean.

Happy New Year BnB ladies. Can't wait to catch up again next year xxx
Oh gosh glad your car is sorted and you had a lovely time with your parents
It’s refreshing when all the Christmas things are away. We are going to do ours on Monday.
Happy New Year ! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->