20dpo and nervous to test again.

Momma13

Reaction score
Well, let me start by saying that I was not TTC or even thinking about. However, here I am in limbo.

Let me give you a little background of my last three weeks.

I do not chart or track ovulation; however, I usually feel when I do. I did have unprotected sex using the withdrawal method the two days before when I believe I ovulated. I didn't think anything of it. A couple days later, I was nauseous, extremely tired, dizzy, dull lower backache, had a runny nose, and extremely mild cramps. This continued for a couple days, and I began to notice a bloating between my hip bones below my belly button. Which I have never experienced. I (of course) turned to google, which led me to think it could be ovarian cancer, ibs, or something else. As I also had this strange heaviness in my abdomen become noticable. It felt as if a weight was on my stomach, but I had actually lost a couple pounds. Then, around six or seven days after when I believe I ovulated I started spotting in the middle of the evening. It was watery and kind of reddish pink. It persisted on and off for four or so days. It never developed into a proper period. It had no clots, and it was only when I went to the bathroom and wiped. It was during this I spoke to my boyfriend about concern that I could have something wrong with me... Or be pregnant. To which his response was that was what he thought since I had been nauseous and had a heightened sense of smell.(which I hadn't noticed, but he noticed me complain of smells that I never had before in our two years of living together). I was a bit of a bxxxh and said, 'shows what you know! I'm bleeding.'

Well, now I am a week late and still no period besides that early light 'period'. I had tested the morning before the bleed occurred because I wanted to rule it out (too bad I wasn't realizing ai had just had my period as I have trouble with time concept from an auto accident and have to write everything down), and it was negative. I took another a day after the bleeding stopped, and one the day my period was due. All negative.

I am still experiencing symptoms, but I'm scared to test again. Any advice or similar experiences?

Here is a picture of my normally flat stomach.

Mind you, I did have a small ring above my hips, but it always stuck out because between my hips was flat.

Attachments

• 20160218_201432.jpg
    20160218_201432.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 10
How long ago was the last test you did, what one did you use?

The last test I have taken was on the 13th or 14th, and it was a frer. I had forgotten about it, and checked it over an hour later. So, I chalked the very very very faint line to evap.

Also to note, I have varying cycles of 26-33, but I do not spot, and am typically a seven, heavy, clottu dayer. So, the week early spotting didn't alarm me until it just stayed light, turned brown and disappeared. I'm only twenty-three, but I have yet to ever experience something like this.

I've been later before, and thought I was pregnant asymptomatic. This has been three weeks of physical misery between the nausea, exhaustion, and strange heaviness in my stomach.

I'm hoping AF will show, but I'm also terrified what that may mean for the source of my symptoms.

I know you're scared, but you need to test again. You WILL be ok if it is positive. Take it a step at a time. <3

I know you're scared, but you need to test again. You WILL be ok if it is positive. Take it a step at a time. <3

Thank you so much for the lovely words. I know I cannot just let this go, but I'm terrified of the outcome either way. I did make an appointment with my OBGYN a couple days ago, but that's not for a few days from today.

I just wish I could stop thinking about it until then, but it's hard with everything happening in my body. On top of the fact that I've been over-emotional for weeks now. I freaking cried at the cow scene of Me, Myself, and Irene.

I mean, really?! Lol

That was probably the moment when I stopped and seriously thought that he might be right. As that is one of my favorite movies, and I've never had anything but laughter for that part!

I do want children, but I wasn't wanting to start trying until I was around thirty...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->