21 cd: cramps, crying, and insomnia, oh my!

AmandaZ

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I am new to the forum, and newly TTC. This is my first cycle of active trying with DH. CD21. Not totally sure when I O'd but I tested LH+ on CD11 and we've been DTD a couple times a day ever since. I was only able to use the OPK that one time because the damn test holder broke and permanently has an error sign on it. I think I'm 6 dpo, +/- a day.

Anyways, ever since CD20, I have been feeling very strange cramps in my lower abdomen. Sometimes it feels like gas, but these other cramps felt like getting firmly poked with a pencil about an inch below, and a few inches to the right of my belly button. Not sure if that might be implantation pain. I also have had a rotten time staying asleep the last 4 nights, headaches and neckaches, weird sad mood swings, I'm peeing like all the time. And today, my husband showed me this optical illusion that I just couldn't quite wrap my head around, and I burst into tears for no reason. Almost all of these symptoms are highly unusual for me.

AF is due to come 3/8 and I'm planning on testing before DH leaves town on business on 3/6. I'm really hoping for a BFP, but I'm just not that optimistic that I could be that lucky straight out of the gate. Trying not to get my hopes up because the body can do some strange things when you're convinced of something... I turn 30 in a few weeks. I'd be extremely grateful for any thoughts or comments you might have.

It certainly could be implantation pain! This cycle was particularly crampy for me during the TWW, and I came up pregnant. Last cycle, I was CONVINCED I was pregnant (but wasn't) because I had TERRIBLE cramping one day in the implantation window. It can go either way. But the pencil-poking does sound promising!

Thanks for your thoughts, Dill. That's what I thought about the pencil poking, too. Since it was such a unique sensation, unlike anything I've ever felt before. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->