• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

21 days late, multiple symptoms, BFN hpt & blood test

akmartin

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am new on here... so I am so sorry if I am not in the right place, BUT I need some serious help.

My husband and I are TTC our first child. I am now 21 days late. Last period was December 7th, but only lasted a day and a half. I almost always have regular cycles, however, when late it is only by a day to two.

So, on top of being 21 days late... I have been experiencing back aches, food cravings, food aversions (to some of my FAVORITE foods), large amounts of cervical mucus starting about 2 weeks ago, bloating in lower belly, and round ligament pain.

After a week of my missed period I took a digital HPT and BFN.. then I tested every other day for a week, still BFN. Finally, after 2.5 weeks no period I got a blood test and it came back... BFN. Usually when I have concrete evidence that I am not pregnant (negative hpt) my period will come the next day, but still nothing.

Not sure what else I can do. Still no period and continuing with the symptoms listed above... not sure if I am going crazy or something is really up. Looking for some opinions and maybe answers.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Have you been to see your doctor? I'd recommend that because they will know the best what to do and what could cause this.

I have an appointment with my OBGYN tomorrow. Just wanted to see if anyone else out there is in the same boat, or was in the same boat!

Thanks so much for the reply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->