21 months of trying, Endometriosis and I'm now pregnant!

Best of luck to you Just Married, and hopefully your dr.s will do some more investigating.

"People around me kept telling me to relax it will happen when it happens. I think the next person to say that to me was going to get my foot up their rear end."

Hahahaha. I'm sitting here at work, its 8:30 in the morning and all I can do is laugh, because I feel the same way.
I am so happy for you, after all that time waiting and trying and frustration you were finally met with a BFP!!!
I'm going to talk with my doctor because I have very 'harsh' AFs and I'm not sure if endometriosis is the culprit. Might be why my DH and I are having trouble TTC.
Thank you for you're uplifting news!!!!

Hi tlm, I had my lap at the end of march too. I have just finished my first round on serophene 100 mg. Sending lots of baby dust to u...

Hi all just wanted to add an update, I had my lap in may and I got my bfp last week! 16 months of trying all together 1 cycle after lap! Don't give up ladies x x x

Hi all just wanted to add an update, I had my lap in may and I got my bfp last week! 16 months of trying all together 1 cycle after lap! Don't give up ladies x x x

Yaya!! Congratulations!:thumbup:

Congratulations!

Glad there are some happy stories out there!

We've been trying 20 months, I'm into my 6th month post lap and still nothing :cry:

Em xxx

Congratulations!

We've been trying 20 months, I'm into my 6th month post lap and still nothing :cry:

Em xxx

That was when I got my BFP, so my fingers are crossed for you!

I just wanted to give you an update, I went in for my first ultrasound a couple weeks ago, when I thought I was 21 weeks pregnant and found out I was actually 25 weeks pregnant.

Apparently the period I got in March wasn't actually a period. I didn't take a pregnancy test that month, i had vowed to stop testing until i actually miss a period. It was definitely more then just implantation bleeding. I was shocked, called my Mum and apparently the same thing happened to her.

Congrats on your BFP Janers!!!:flower: Thanks for sharing your success story!!! :thumbup:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Frequently%20used%20graphics/55c65492-2.gif

I just had a lap to try to unblock my second tube, and the DR discvered Endometriosis. He removed the endo, and the scar tissue. I also had a polyp in my uterus as well that got removed through hysteroscopy. I now have 2 open tubes!!! Your story gives me hope!! Once I am all healed up from my surgery we will be back on the TTC wagon again and hoping for a success story like yours!!!

Congratulations!

Em xxx

I'd love to think so, but endo Is back already. Got another endo cyst on ovary :cry:

Going back for lap then IVF

Em xxx

Sorry to share bad news with u all but I wanted to let you know that my pregnancy wasn't successful :cry:
I went for my scans and basically the baby hadn't grown enough and they couldn't find a heartbeat :cry: so I am waiting to miscarry naturally, if that doesn't happen by next tues then they will scan me again and do an erpc
I am so so sad, but just thought I should keep u up to date xxxxx

I'm so sorry Nats77, thats awful to hear. I wish I could say something to make you feel better, but I am definitely thinking of you.

Congratulations!

Em xxx

I'd love to think so, but endo Is back already. Got another endo cyst on ovary :cry:

Going back for lap then IVF

Em xxx

Ah crap, i'm sorry to hear that. Are you booked in for your lap already? How long do you need to wait?

Sorry to hear your sad news nats77

Janet's, I've spoken to my gynae consultant, he just needs a report of the ultrasound from my fertility consultant, but has booked me in for an ultrasound here anyway. As soon as he has a report, he will put me straight on the theatre list.

I've got my first IVF appointment on 1st March so hopefully will have had op before then. I hoping before Christmas :(

Em xxx

Thanks for sharing Janers, teared up a bit reading that! Sometimes it really does feel like its not meant to be but miracles do happen! All the best for the birth of your LO :)

Awww thats great news hun, gives me hope, I have endo stage 4 ,ttc 10 years with empty arms and 14 miscarriages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->