21, TTC, AF due to start Tuesday, looking for buddies :)

Jess.Taylor21

mum and expecting #2
Reaction score
I'm quite new to B&B and it would be nice to have some friends around the same cycle as me :)

dying to test on monday but need to be strong until day of AF :) anyone on day 11dpo too and if so what sort of symptoms you having? So far iv had slight nausea, back ache, really wet cm (tmi!) Headaches and being really really hot! Fingers crossed for bfp !! Baby dust to everyone that joins

Jess xxxx

Hey Jess

Im lauren

I'm 23

I'm due AF on the 16th

having pretty much the same symptoms has you

This is the longest TWW ever !!

I'd love a buddy I always get lost in the big groups

Sending you lots of :dust:

P.s I got lots of early tests of EBay so I'm going to be bad & test everyday up until a BFP or AF xxx

Xxx

Awww GL for you hun, lots of baby dust!! im out this month the :witch: got me :( started last night but only very light so might test again at the end of the week if its still light!! are you using any OV kits or pr-seed? iv just bought both and hoping its going to help for next cycle :D How long have you been trying for? xxx

Thank you I have been testing the last few days with BFN but its still early it's my birthday on Wednesday so would be over the moon to get a BFP then

Aw Hun I'm so sorry to hear that although just wait it out a few days & see if the bleeding gets any heavier & how long it lasts the last time i was pregnant I had a very light period for about 3 days which turned out to be implantation bleeding

I'm not using those but if AF gets me I will consider them I have heard good things about pre seed

This is my 2nd cycle trying after a MMC @ 9 wks I fell pregnant first go that time how long have you been trying

Xxx

Well fnx'd for you bfp on wednesday then hun! and happy birthday if i dont speak to you before then! Yea its got alot heavier now :( so def out this month, its really bloody painful now too which is the worst part! yea iv heard that pre-seed and the likes are good too so thought id give them a go :D iv been trying for 2 months now not long but long enough for it to take over your life lol!! xxx

Hi ladies,

I'm Nikki, I'm 22 and ttc for the first time.

I have been convinced all week that I'm PG - had every symptom and was convinced this month was the month - until AF arrived last night!! And continued to get heavier today! Am soo gutted :( was soo convinced this time.
I don't know about you ladies but I'm finding it hard at the moments and
I'm basically looking for a ttc buddy to keep me positive and hopeful and to share my stories with.
Would love to hear back from you two.

Baby dust and lots of love xxx

Hello!
I thought I would join in too lol!
Im a similar age as im 23!
Baby dust to you all!
I understand about finding it hard!
Im sorry to hear about your MC!
Its amazing how hard it is to fall pregnant when you want to be!
x

Hi faith and hope.
How long have you been TTC? It's terribly hard isn't it.
Baby dust and love x

Not very long but im frustrated already and have lots of concerns! I came off the pill at the very end of July so im unsure how long it will take? Nothings happened so far though! I went to see the Dr last week and was told I would have to try for a year! How long have you been trying? x

I have been trying for 2 years. I came off my pill 2 years ago and been constantly trying since then.
Everyone's body reacts differently Hun and some women get pregnant straight away and other wait and wait. No-one can predict how your body will react. Stay strong, keep positive and I'm sure you'll get some BFP soon.. Baby dust x x

Yeah I know its so hard though isnt it?! Baby dust to you as well! Hope it all goes well for you and you get your BFP soon as well! x

It's real hard!! Esp when AF keeps arriving.

Baby dust and lots of luck to you hunny x x

I know you think what if? Then the symptoms could be a number of things or every twinge makes you wonder! x

Yeah every cramp you think "oh is it a baby" then it's just AF cramp. Sore boobs. It's all what if. It's really hard. When is your next AF due? x

I started yesterday! How about you? I have no idea when or if im ovulating and im keep thinking what if theres something wrong? x

Mine was yesterday too. How long does AF usually last for you? It's quite easy to work out when you're ovulating and things.
I'll try to help..
How long is your menstrual cycle (first day of your last period was day 1 and the day before this one started (sat) is the last day)

You need to start BD regularly esp when you're ovulating. I know it's a worry constantly thinking is there something wrong - esp when you've been trying soo long. I've spoken to people who have waited 8 years before conceiving so there is always still some hope..
x x

Well its hard to work out because I stopped the pill in July but I always had irregular periods previously! I had my withdrawl bleed! Then 18 days after my next period! Then 21 days this one! However, they have been a bit odd? I just hope my cycles go regular so that I can work things out as I was worried that I may have problems? Ive tried the ovulation calculators but I havent got much to go on yet and ive tried on those days but nothings happened so far? Then again it is early days? Its funny we have the same cycle ish then?! At least we can go through it together! x

Yeah it's still very early days - I had 3 months of irregular AF after i came off the pill. Hopefully, now that were in sync, we will stay that way then you'll be on a normal cycle track. FX for you babe. x x

Thank you! Fingers crossed for you too hun! I was always irregular before so I didnt expect these! So I just hope I stay regular and im actually ovulating! Which pill were u on? x

I was always really irregular before I went on the pill or when I had breaks - then I came off the pill, had 3 months irregular then it all settled down and came every month like clockwork so there's still hope yet Hun. I was on microgynon. It's a combined pill though like Yasmin so I'm sure you'll stand a good chance too.. I have every faith. And just remember babe, it's only early days yet..x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->