21, TTC, AF due to start Tuesday, looking for buddies :)

Yes, thank you you are right its just a waiting game! I was on Dianette and Yasmin! Hopefully everything will be fine! Im just worried in case it does not happen at all?! x

Hi Girlies sorry wasnt around yesterday mega busy at work :D Sorry to hear about both of you having AF's mine came 3 days ago too so know exactly how your feeling! the good thing is that we are all roughly on the same cycle so we cane ride the wait out together!! When is everyone due to O?

How are you LaurGil whats new? x

hi girls, i was wondering if i could join you!!
Im 24, married, this will be my first proper month of TTC!!

We did ttc in june but i dont think it was the right time of the month!

Im not using OPK's...just trying to time it well. it would be nice to have some buddies.

Im on CD 9. So a bit further on.

xx

Hi Jodylee05 of course you can join in! everyone is welcome :D Chucking lots of baby dust to you for this month, so are you charting to get your timings? xx

Hey ladies

Sorry to hear AF arrived It's so disappointing !!!

I'm still in the waiting game AF is due the 16th

I tested with one of the eBay tests this morning got a BFN ,I'm wondering should a buy a decent test from a chemist like a first response or just wait it out ,I'm feeling a bit crampy to be honest so I think the witch is on route

Jess would can you get pre seed from did you buy it at a chemist or online ?

Wishing you girls all the luck in the world for next month

Xxxx

Im not doing anything to be honest..just checking CM (TMI sorry). I just thought we'd try it the au natureal way this month. just alot of BD!!!

If no luck this month then i think i will try the temping nxt. only prob is a get up at different times each day as i work shifts!!

what about you girls?? are you using OPK's and temping??

xxx

Hey ladies

Sorry to hear AF arrived It's so disappointing !!!

I'm still in the waiting game AF is due the 16th

I tested with one of the eBay tests this morning got a BFN ,I'm wondering should a buy a decent test from a chemist like a first response or just wait it out ,I'm feeling a bit crampy to be honest so I think the witch is on route

Jess would can you get pre seed from did you buy it at a chemist or online ?

Wishing you girls all the luck in the world for next month

Xxxx

Hey hunni, dont loose faith yet, i would get a first response one to do in a day or two, theyre normally the best ones and more accurate too! I got my conceive Plus Lube from amazon it was about £11.00 i think the reviews were really good so thought id give it a go :D Keep us posted on what happens hun Lots of Baby dust for you :D xxxx

Im not doing anything to be honest..just checking CM (TMI sorry). I just thought we'd try it the au natureal way this month. just alot of BD!!!

If no luck this month then i think i will try the temping nxt. only prob is a get up at different times each day as i work shifts!!

what about you girls?? are you using OPK's and temping??

xxx

Thats what me and my OH did for the first month its the best way i think stops all the worrying and what if's!! this is my first month of OPK's and im going to start temping as well as OPK's next month if the OPK doesnt do the trick :D xxx

I forgot to say I have a gyne appointment at 3 but it's nothing to do with getting pregnant if I was pregnant do you think she would know by examining me or anything ??

I don't temp or opk either Jody but I'm considering it ,I did check my CM this month I had no idea about any of that stuff until I found this site

Thanks Jess i will deffo have a look on amazon for that ,I'm trying not to lose hope but I was gutted last month because I has convinced myself

Xxxx

I forgot to say I have a gyne appointment at 3 but it's nothing to do with getting pregnant if I was pregnant do you think she would know by examining me or anything ??

I don't temp or opk either Jody but I'm considering it ,I did check my CM this month I had no idea about any of that stuff until I found this site

Thanks Jess i will deffo have a look on amazon for that ,I'm trying not to lose hope but I was gutted last month because I has convinced myself

Xxxx

I would tell her your trying just in case! because she wont no just by looking and its not good for them to be poking at your cervix if you are PG or trying! lol so tell her to be on the safe side! Im the same i had no clue that CM even changed let alone what it all meant! iv learnt so much of the girls here, its helped me alot but also made me a little more obsessive lol!!

I was majorly gutted this time round because i had so many different symptoms this month that i was convinced i was pregnant!!

When are you next testing LaurGil? xxxx

I have only just started using OPK's we've always used to good old fashion BD around ovulation time. I was soo convinced this was my month until AF showed up 2 days ago. My cycle is 27 days, how about everyone else's?
Good luck laurGill I'm really hoping this is your month. Baby dust.. Keep us updated.
It's really nice to find people of a similar age with a similar cycle to go through this with together - makes the process soo much easier.

Baby dust and love to you all x x

I have only just started using OPK's we've always used to good old fashion BD around ovulation time. I was soo convinced this was my month until AF showed up 2 days ago. My cycle is 27 days, how about everyone else's?
Good luck laurGill I'm really hoping this is your month. Baby dust.. Keep us updated.
It's really nice to find people of a similar age with a similar cycle to go through this with together - makes the process soo much easier.

Baby dust and love to you all x x

Like wise hun! A lot of the lovely ladies on here are a lot older than me so it is def nice to have some similar age girlies to talk to :D I'm normally between 26-28 days it changes quite a lot due to my ENDO & PCOS! Well I'm raring to get on with this months BD'ing lol!! Just need bloody :witch: to go away!! Haha
So where abouts you from then hun? Xx

I really hope we all get our BFP's soon!!!!! Sometimes i scare myself coming onto BnB because i read alot how LONG it takes to make a baby.

I always just assumed one time with no protection and..bing bang bong i would be pregnant!! naive or what!!!

Does anyone else think awful thoughts or do we all just to try and stay positive???

what else are you changing about your lifestyles?? i dont smoke, trying to eat healthy but im rubbish! im slim in frame so lucky i dont have to worry about weight etc. Ive been taking folic acid for about a month now.

Its great to have someone to talk to about all this.....my hubby finds it all a bit much sometimes

xxx

It's fab isnt it. Some of the older ladies make me feel almost guilty about feeling this way at my age but still it's been 2 long years for me and DH. I am 27 days too jess. We are soo in sync. It's great to have someone with the same cycle as me.
I'm in Swindon, Wiltshire jess, where are you?

I am the same jodylee sometimes these stories on here fill me with doubt but must keep a PMA. I've stopped drinking, tried to be healthier, take it easy and relax more after my O and take colic acid. there's little more we can do unfortunately. We spend years trying soo hard not to get PG then when we want it - nothing!! It's been very hard.
Next month WILL be our BFP! Keep FX girlies. Just want to get back to BD but AF is still here!! Grr. At least we all have each other x x baby dust x x

Oh wow thats cool well we will be right round the same time then :D we could be bump buddies if all goes to plan!! Im in Portsmouth hun :) Iv been taking Pregnacare for about 2 months now (vitamins etc) trying to eat healthier, stopped drink alcohol which has been hard!! i always was a bit of a party animal! lol and i dont smoke so yea not much more we can do really!! I too panic abit about how long people have been TTC on here specially we with me having more difficulties than the average women anyway, but i try to stay positive and every month is a new month :D Im waiting to get bk to BD too Nikki but like you still waiting for bloody AF to sod off, although much lighter today which is good!!!

Guess who's back? Back again... :haha:
How are you all? :)

Hey sweetheart! hows things :) im good had a bit of a weird one today ill see what u think on the matter! So iv almost completely stopped bleeding now and i normally have 5/6 days of AF ?! im confused could it be late IB?! or am i just clutching at straws!! x

hiya girls gona take sum getting use 2writing here nw after bin ova there.

how is every1??

jess if it nt ur normal cycle den mayb u should take a test coz it sound strange. how long did u bleed 4?? x

hi hunni, glad you came over :) well i started spotting thursday night and the it got a little heavier during the night, had a heavy flow Monday and yesterday and then today its pretty much stopped!? weird right? and also another thing my chart says im due to start ovualting in 4 days surely thats not right ?! this charting malarkey confuses the hell outta me!! tehehe, hows you anyways hun? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->