21, TTC, AF due to start Tuesday, looking for buddies :)

very strange nt it. i dont reali get al this reali but learnt alot of being off here as i was on the depo so this is only my 2nd cycle which has been 28 days but mine has happened quickly compared 2some ppl tho so happy bout that. do u do ovulation tests?? i started them last month so i know when i ovulate coz i got mine off ebay wel cheap that way u wil no 4 defo x

My opk's turned up yesterday so going to start doing them tomorrow to see when im O or not! never used them before though so i spect it'll take a whilst to get used to, also start temping and CM checking this month too! which is going to help (i hope) thats good that you've had a normal cycle already it does normally take longer :D good signs!! xx

My opk's turned up yesterday so going to start doing them tomorrow to see when im O or not! never used them before though so i spect it'll take a whilst to get used to, also start temping and CM checking this month too! which is going to help (i hope) thats good that you've had a normal cycle already it does normally take longer :D good signs!! xx

i wudnt av a clue where is start wiv al dat :haha: wel it cum out me system like april so yeh it woz pretty quick but i took hormanal balance tablets to try n help which it must ov :happydance: thank god.

can i ask a question as i c u av pcos?? wel my friend as got it but she ad a misscarrage like 4months ago an nt ad a period since an the doctors are saying its because of that but she ad them b4. so can you go without a period sometimes?? x

Oh wow thats cool well we will be right round the same time then :D we could be bump buddies if all goes to plan!! Im in Portsmouth hun :) Iv been taking Pregnacare for about 2 months now (vitamins etc) trying to eat healthier, stopped drink alcohol which has been hard!! i always was a bit of a party animal! lol and i dont smoke so yea not much more we can do really!! I too panic abit about how long people have been TTC on here specially we with me having more difficulties than the average women anyway, but i try to stay positive and every month is a new month :D Im waiting to get bk to BD too Nikki but like you still waiting for bloody AF to sod off, although much lighter today which is good!!!

Omg we could deffo be bump buddies that would be amazing!! I'm quite lucky cus I've never really drank or smoked so giving them 2 up wasn't a problem for me. It's the trying to eat healthier that's killing me, lol I'm a fast food junkie!! Luckily I don't need to lose any weight which is also a bonus. It's just all the waiting around that difficult for me!!
I'm not trying to sound like a total copycat at all but I'm having really similar AF problems as you this month.
My AF is always sooo regular it's unreal - I usually have AF for 5 days straight
Day 1 is the start so not too bad
Day 2 is heavy
Day 3 is heavy
Days 4 is slightly lighter and
Day 5 slight bleeding before stopping around afternoon/evening time.

Anyways this month I had spotting on Sunday evening with no blood then had reasonable bleeding on Monday (a bit but not lots) then yesterday (Tuesday) I had mild bleeding until about 9pm then nothing since! What the hell is going on!?! I'm sure it's not IB as I did have some blood but why the hell is AF like this this month!?! I've been like clockwork for months and months (maybe been years) annoying much!?!

Lots of love and baby dust x x

Jess - portsmouth isn't far from us. Would be fab if we were bump buddies :) the sooner the better though - just need to get back on the BD'ing!! Lol :hugs:

i wudnt av a clue where is start wiv al dat :haha: wel it cum out me system like april so yeh it woz pretty quick but i took hormanal balance tablets to try n help which it must ov :happydance: thank god.

can i ask a question as i c u av pcos?? wel my friend as got it but she ad a misscarrage like 4months ago an nt ad a period since an the doctors are saying its because of that but she ad them b4. so can you go without a period sometimes?? x

Well i miscarried last year and it took a good few months to get back to normal because the body needs to restore itself and with having PCOS and ENDO my lining doesn't repair as well as it should, it all depends on the person tbh! My periods have always been quite hit and miss since about 14 so im used to it but if she's normally quite frequent then thats probably the reason for it! but i would suggest if she starts having pains and no period to go back because i had that and it was because some of the sac was still in there and i had to have it removed! just a warning not to scare lol! :D xx

thank u wil let er no what u said. so hopefully she mite get dem bk soon x

Oh wow thats cool well we will be right round the same time then :D we could be bump buddies if all goes to plan!! Im in Portsmouth hun :) Iv been taking Pregnacare for about 2 months now (vitamins etc) trying to eat healthier, stopped drink alcohol which has been hard!! i always was a bit of a party animal! lol and i dont smoke so yea not much more we can do really!! I too panic abit about how long people have been TTC on here specially we with me having more difficulties than the average women anyway, but i try to stay positive and every month is a new month :D Im waiting to get bk to BD too Nikki but like you still waiting for bloody AF to sod off, although much lighter today which is good!!!

Omg we could deffo be bump buddies that would be amazing!! I'm quite lucky cus I've never really drank or smoked so giving them 2 up wasn't a problem for me. It's the trying to eat healthier that's killing me, lol I'm a fast food junkie!! Luckily I don't need to lose any weight which is also a bonus. It's just all the waiting around that difficult for me!!
I'm not trying to sound like a total copycat at all but I'm having really similar AF problems as you this month.
My AF is always sooo regular it's unreal - I usually have AF for 5 days straight
Day 1 is the start so not too bad
Day 2 is heavy
Day 3 is heavy
Days 4 is slightly lighter and
Day 5 slight bleeding before stopping around afternoon/evening time.

Anyways this month I had spotting on Sunday evening with no blood then had reasonable bleeding on Monday (a bit but not lots) then yesterday (Tuesday) I had mild bleeding until about 9pm then nothing since! What the hell is going on!?! I'm sure it's not IB as I did have some blood but why the hell is AF like this this month!?! I've been like clockwork for months and months (maybe been years) annoying much!?!

Lots of love and baby dust x x

Jess - portsmouth isn't far from us. Would be fab if we were bump buddies :) the sooner the better though - just need to get back on the BD'ing!! Lol :hugs:

Its bloody annoying right!!! im again doubtful of it being IB as like you said there was a full bleed, just odd!

I didnt think that i was too far tbh, thats cool then :D yes bump buddies like NOW please [-o< tehehe! yea i cant wait to get back to BD'ing lol!!! im eager to try this temping and CM checking to as i think that might help! oh and the added bonus of having opk's this month :D im feeling lucky!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: for everyone xxxx

I'm sure it's just been a short AF - soo weird we both get it at exactly the same time.
I'm feeling positive this month - OPK's and charting are the way forward. MUST be bump buddies this cycle. FX'ed.

Lots and lots of baby dust x x

Yea Same, well keep me posted on your progress hun :) FX'd for bump buddies :D

Love and :hugs: xxxxx

Hmmmmm I'm not sure hunni! Have you taken another test?
Glad you're well! Mine is the opposite, it's lasting longer than normal, normally I've stopped by now! We'll see anyway :)
I'm looking forward to lots of :sex: with my man this month, going to just relax!

I think thats sometimes the best approach is just to relax! saying that im gunna do 1 more month of really TTC ie. charts, opks etc and then im just gunna go for the softly softly approach of just plain and simply :sex: !! No not tested again as a few people said its prob just a really short period as you dont really bleed with IB so think ill just take it as it is :D xxxx

Any news on laurGill yet? Wasn't she due to test today?
FX'ed for everyone and plenty of baby dust x x

Evening my lovely ladies

How is everyone feeling

Im not feeling very postive BFN this morning & I do really feel like AF is on her way ,disappointed a bit as it my bday today & i really wanted a BFP

I suppose its not over until the witch shows her face

I love our group its great to have you girls to share with I was in another group but there were about 40 ppl in it so it was hard to keep up with everyone

NEXT MONTH IS OUR MONTH GIRLS :dust:

Xxx

Happy Birthday LaurGil!! hope you have had a great day!! your not out till the witch arrives hunni. and if not then keep positive and like you say...

nxt month is our month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxx

Thank you Jodylee

Your right I need to start pracisting what i preach i will test one last time in the morning as its the last one left in the bathroom cabinet then just wait it out

Xxx

Ohhhh, it's your birthday? Happy Birthday hunni! :)

Happy birthday Hun.
Test again tomorrow and let us know!! Everything is crossed for you!! AF isn't here yet. And if that with does arrive then next month WILL be our month!!! :D
Hope you had a fab birthday.
Big hugs and baby dust..
FX'ed for tomorrow's BFP x x

Happy Birthdat for yesterday my lovely, hope you had a fab day :D .... Praying you get your BFP this morning let us know how you get on hun :D hoping you'll be the first bfp of the group!!!! Lots of love and baby dust xxx

Has anyone heard how faith and hope and sarahtia are getting on? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->