21 weeks, still have MS

DaisyDreamer

mama to a beautiful boy
Reaction score
This morning and yesterday I was so nauseous I vomited. MS was pretty rough first tri, on top of a very picky stomach/intense aversions. Well I stopped vomiting around 16 weeks or so but still woke up just about every morning with horrible nausea to where I was convinced I would throw up.

Well now I am puking again even when I get up and have water + fresh fruit smoothie! Which is supposed to be good to stimulate the digestive system and jumpstart my blood sugar respectively

It just seems like puking is unavoidable sometimes which is really frustrating.

Is anyone else experiencing this/has experienced this during this stage in their pregnancy?

With my 1st and 2nd pregnancies i did. I had ms up to 22/23 weeks and then just randomly throughout the rest of the pregnancy i would have days where id throw up. And then the last week before i gave birth ms came back.

I'm 19w also and haven't had a day since 5weeks were I haven't been vomiting at least 2/3 times daily, not just in morning, and when I not vomiting I'm nauseous

25 weeks and throwing up 4 or 5 days a week! Kind of resigned to the fact that it will be this way until baby is here!

If it was consistent, I think I would be able to handle it better than feeling great for a few days and them BAM! A week of fatigue and nausea and aversions. Oh well, guess I just better kick my feet up and ride it out

Aw :-( I'm almost 18 weeks, and I'm still dealing with some morning sickness, just not as bad as like 7-11 weeks along (and I haven't thrown up since like 14ish weeks). I feel like I'm going to vomit maybe every other day, and if I eat dinner I feel really sick all night. I was pretty much done with morning sickness by 16 weeks with my son, so I'm wondering when it's going to stop! I just ran out of my nausea medicine and have had a horrible weekend by the toilet...

:hugs: for all you still with MS! Let's hope for a change here soon~

I'm sixteen weeks and it's definitely slowing down. I've had three or four days in a row that I feel fine, like normal. To be honest and probably a weirdo I don't like it much. I'm not really showing yet and the nausea puking and exhaustion is all I have to go on to tell me that I'm sharing my space. I think I'll feel differently when I start to show or feel movement but for now it's reassuring and if I puke in the morning I kind of just say "You're in there I will do my best so we both have a good day" and I just make the adjustments I need to make. But, I will probably throw a little party when the puking is replaced with baby kicks.

I'm 32+3 and still have morning sickness sometimes.
I also had it the whole duration of my pregnancy with babies 1 & 3 (this is our 4th)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->