It's fab isn't it? Been using it a few weeks now, well since I found out at 3+1 it's definitely reassuring!

Oh WOW~! How awesome is that chart! I needed that today, thank you!

Yep! I use this too and check it EVERY morning. I love it that the risk goes down with every passing day. It helps so much with my anxiety!

What does the one yellow block mean?

Never mind just realised that today. Baby brain has started.

I saw that a couple weeks ago. I love watching the chance go lower and lower.

Oh wow. That is a lovely number to watch drop like a rock. Thank you for sharing :)

So does that mean that at 9w 1d it drops to 2% and then stays there for the rest of the pregnancy?? That's amazing! I wonder how accurate it is...obviously it's different for everyone but it's a good guideline for those who aren't particularly high risk for any reason.

Thanks - this is very reassuring! I'm 7+3 and good to know the risk is dropping every day.
x

I just checked the link again and it's still coming up for me. :shrug: Here is is again. Maybe if I post the whole URL you can copy/paste if the link itself doesn't work. https://spacefem.com/pregnant/mc.php?m=01&d=31&y=14

No link at all showing (using mobile version)

i can see link in this comment :) thank you x

AMAZING thank you so much for posting this! I was scared to click incase it freaked me out more but 5.9% at 6 weeks and 3 days has made me feel so much better, I for some reason thought it was 25% or something like that!

I am seeing my GP tomorrow, and I've been having light pink spotting since last night so of course I am thinking the worst. This chart made me feel so much better. Even if it does end up being m/c it still made me have more hope. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->