I am seeing my GP tomorrow, and I've been having light pink spotting since last night so of course I am thinking the worst. This chart made me feel so much better. Even if it does end up being m/c it still made me have more hope. :hugs:

Good luck tomorrow! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I am totally loosing my mind as I have few symptoms, if any. Every time I look at this chart, I instantly feel hopeful again.

That's brilliant, I really needed that.. I got myself into the habit of checking my pants constantly to see if I had bled, jumping at every niggle in my tummy, I've even taken an extra 2 tests just to make sure my baby's still in there! Was getting myself into such a state! I thought up until 12 weeks it was like a 50/50 chance of m/c, actually at my stage it turns out to be 5.9% ... I can relax a bit now. Thanks for putting my mind at rest!

This has made me really happy! It's such a nice low percentage now! :)
It made my partner sigh because I shouldn't be looking at this sort of stuff apparently!

Thank you! This just let me relax a little for the first time and i am only 6 weeks along

Thank you so much for sharing this:thumbup:
Definitely takes some worry off my shoulders :)

Yay I'm in the 2% now! I've had 2 good scans but still finding it hard to believe.

This is the MOST fantastic post I have read in first trimester to date!! Thanks for this!! So reassuring!!

Thank you so much for this OP, even though I had a scan last week and saw a heartbeat I still worry due to a previous mmc.

This has made me so hopefull that everything is going to be ok :D <3 xx

A little confused. My lmp (egg collection) was on 2nd of april. I put that in and it says im 4wks 4 days when actually im 6 weeks 4 days. :/

great post indeed but gosh the example dates she posted match the dates of my last loss... call it a coincidence. still, overall a calming thing. thanks for posting!

A little confused. My lmp (egg collection) was on 2nd of april. I put that in and it says im 4wks 4 days when actually im 6 weeks 4 days. :/

LMP means last period hun, based on ovulation timing im guessing your eggs where coillected 2 weeks after your period so your lmp would be 19th march and ovulation april 2nd putting you at 6 weeks 4 since they count pregnancy from last period :) sorry if im wrong thats just me trying to help lol

Currently at 6.6% but with my history you can move the decimal point up a place lol!

LMP means last period hun, based on ovulation timing im guessing your eggs where coillected 2 weeks after your period so your lmp would be 19th march and ovulation april 2nd putting you at 6 weeks 4 since they count pregnancy from last period :) sorry if im wrong thats just me trying to help lol

I think you are right :) thanks xx

Great link! So reassuring to see the big change every day. The odds are in our favor :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->