21DPO, High Temps, BFN, no AF, Whats going on?

WannabeMommy3

Reaction score
Ok so my Dh and I have just started TTC this Cycle, mind you my cycles have always been long(about 2-3 months long on average) today marks exactly 3 month since my last AF (Nov 8th2015) Im unsure how to post a link to my Kindara Chart here but I know that I either Ovulated on Jan 17th or Jan 27th based off of my chart and bbt temp which would make me currently 21dpo or 14dpo depending on how you look at my chart.my Dh and I BD'd frequently during both times so the chance of pregnancy is greater.

Starting on Jan 31st, I began having very light brown/tan spotting, although it wasnt really spotting per se because nothing was on TP or on a liner, it was only there when I checked my cervix. It started out light brown on Sunday the 31st then on Monday it changed to and Orangey/pinkish color, then went back to a light brown/Tan color ever since, I do every once and a while pass a very tiny red clot with the tan CM.
I still have this Tan cm now and its become very thick and Creamy(TMI, so sorry)
I am a googleaholic and admit that I research a LOT!! and of course I research this spotting/Discharge and found that 90% of the time its a strong sign of Implantaion, especially the tiny red clots and that is small bits of uterine lining being expelled after the egg implants.

I took hpts from the 30th through the 3rd and also took them this morning all using FMU, tests used 30th-3rd were IC's bought off Ebay, todays tests were a IC and a FRER, all of these test were :bfn:

My question is (after the small novel I just wrote, LOL!!) If I am indeed Pregnant and the spotting/CM Ive had over the past week ongoing is indeed resut of Implantaion, shouldnt I have gotten a BFP by now, especially with a FRER??!!
Am I just too overly paranoid for my own good?! I know I may seem crazy but my DH and I have been together for 11 years, just got Married in August and are Really REALLY wanting to have a baby.:baby:

any advice any of you ladies can give me to free me from my insanity and maybe give me more hope is so very much appreciated!! :thumbup:

Sorry Hun I've had an experience of bleeding and no bfn but certainly was late so a failed implantation, maybe it could be a failed too or maybe a late hcg riser? Sorry I couldn't be more help x

I can't say either way if you are or not, but I have heard that some women don't show positive on a urine tests for months. If you really think you're pregnant, you could get a blood test at the doctors office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->