21y/o, TTC#1, CD10, looking for buddies! :)

FloridaGirl21

Mommy to twin boys
Reaction score
hi ladies, I'm on CD10, looking for buddies to share in the TWW to Ov, then the TWW to AF or hopefully a :bfp: and some ladies to test with & hopefully keep me from testing early! :wacko:

Next AF isn't due until October..

Hopefully I can get a few ladies to pass the time with me! :coffee:

hey im 22! always looking for new buddies to wait thru it all!!! :) I got some really nice ladies on my other threads my journal and my looking for a buddy thread also!! Feel free to PM or join the chat either one I can link if ya like!! :)

hey hun, thanks for responding..

How are you traking your cycles? how old is your DH?

Hey, my cycle is only 25 to 26 days long, I've used OPK's before but im sticking to the calendar tracking and CM checking to double check to see if I OV right around when I'm suppose too, My DH is 29!

What about you?

hey :)

We're using OPKs, temping, Preseed and I used Soy at the beginning of my cycle :thumbup: And my DH is 24 :)

We've used preseed a couple a months ago now we just use it once and while, im also taking multivitamins and iron for my iron problem i read somewhere that might take a bit longer to get pregnant with that problem soo trying to help it out lol i cant temp lol i wake up at all hours i have issues sleeping

Hello!

I'm 22. Today, Saturday is CD17 for me and my cycles are 37 days long.

super, yeah, i'd imagine temping would be super difficult if you don't get good solid sleep..:(

:hi: pixie! when do you usually O?

I did a couple of OPKs last cycle which have led me to believe that I have a 14 day leutal phase, so apprx CD23

yeah, you have a late O like me :( I usually O CD20-21. I read somewhere that the later you O, the more likely that your eggs are of lesser quality..? DO you know anything about that? I've been meaning to look into it, just haven't had the chance though.. Maybe I do a little research now.

I'm a little bit behind but I'm on CD 5 but I'm 21! OH is 25. My next AF isn't due until October.

hey hazeleyes! I also have an Octobers testers thread you should come join :)

yeah, you have a late O like me :( I usually O CD20-21. I read somewhere that the later you O, the more likely that your eggs are of lesser quality..? DO you know anything about that? I've been meaning to look into it, just haven't had the chance though.. Maybe I do a little research now.

I've never heard that, I hope it's not true.

I've never heard that, I hope it's not true.

hmm, i just had a look online and I can't find anything to support what I had read before.. What I had read before was just someone stating their opinion and I just had a look at this website, and it seems that there is nothing wrong with later Ovulation :thumbup:

https://www.fertility.ca/2008/06/how-your-menstrual-cycle-reflects-your-egg-quality/

hey, i am 23 and having pregnancy signs and AF is due oct 2nd i just came off birth control pills but i did O on day 14...i have taken a few test but i think it was too early... hoping next week i will get a pos +...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->