22 LTTTC #1 need a buddy :)

That's cool what are going to college for? and I know how that is I was always a last minute person I'd have a project or a paper due & wouldn't do it til the night before. I'm definitely a procrastinator lol

At the moment I'm doing an access course to study children's nursing at university aswell as my GCSE maths :( I'm so busy hoping when I finish work to start uni I'm not so stressed? Can't help the baby making can it? X

Stress is never a good thing... But as long as you have a healthy way to relieve it it's not so bad but stress isn't good for baby making I think that's been part of my problem but I'm slowly starting to see stress disappear :)

How are you relieving the stress? Ive had a couple of massages that helped :) i havent got long left but will start uni full time next year! :/ x

meditation is helpful when my fiance gets off work we make dinner then watch movies or tv it's relaxing getting to snuggle up and watch tv :) this morning was really weird I was cramping and then later I on i threw up and a long with that I had a small spot of blood on my underwear. I felt it when I puked but I thought it might just be ewcm but when i checked it was blood but I had nothing after that.

Ooh could it be O? You better get bding just incase! Lol have you done an opk? X

yes and it was negative but I'm making sure to bd to cover all bases :) last night i ordered a set of opks and hpts they should be here tuesday pretty excited i have only 4 opks left so hopefully they last me :)

Ooh yay for you :) do you use internet cheapies ? At first i brought supermarket brand opks (pack of 7) but ordered 40 more off ebay not sure what they like but my like is defo darker thinking when i test tomorrow will be pos!! Wish me luck :) x

Good luck I did an opk a bit ago and it was either positive or near positive sometimes it's hard to tell but the lines looked the same going to be sure to bd tonight when oh comes home :D and I've never done internet cheapies but going to try em out besides a 100 hpts with opks too for $33 can't beat that. plus no more wasting money on a cheap hpt every time we think i'm pg & if af doesn't show we could always go buy a good test just to be sure :)

Oh yay :) yeah pounced on oh when we got in lol! Mine were from ebay 40 opks 10 hpts for £6 they seem to work just aswell as tesco ones :) do you take anything like herbal remedies? X

No I do not other than a cup of hot green tea is always nice lol I would love to find some though so if you know of any or find any out let me know :)

Atm I'm using seven seas 'trying for a baby' vitamins think they are an English brand? First month I used em lol gonna try different things each month till I get a sticky :)) x

oh very nice :) I might get online and check out different things. I threw up again this morning but I feel fine now it was kind of weird my opk was lighter today so we shall see what happens but I made sure to bd last night :D pretty sure even though I usually have perfect 28-29 day cycles I might not actually O on day 14 i think it might be before or after according to my tracker on my phone it says I ovulate on the 6th so I'm not 100% sure when i O thank goodness for opks to help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->