22 weeks, and was just sick and there was quite a bit of blood in it.

togeybump

Pregnant - 3rd 37 weeks x
Reaction score
I suffer from morning sickness until I have had coco pops in the morning, but if I have anything else but coco pops I feel really sick, I was sick about 10 mins a go and there was quite a bit of blood in it too?

Should I be worried? x

If youre sick quite alot its possible that youve strained your throat, made it sore, so much so that its slightly damaged and blood is coming from that, just a thought, wouldnt know for sure x

When I have been very sick, it has hurt my throat and made me bring up blood to. But if your worried, give the mw a ring and see what she says xx

yeh likes been said you can burst tiny blood vessels in your throat when you vomit a lot or very voilently. If the blood looks like coffee grinds that can be a bit more worrying but still may be worht seeing the doc just to put your mind at rest, especally if it happens again xx

Bright red blood is usually not something to worry about but if it looks like you vomited coffee grounds (literally) then there is definitely something going on. When in doubt get it checked out. At the very least I'd ring your MW since you were concerned enough to ask about it on here.

This happens to me all the time and my Drs have examined me and told me after months of wear and tear my throat is now rupturing blood vessels. They're not worried about it as long as it is fresh.

Like everyone said if it's fresh blood there isn't much to worry about, unless it continues and it's a lot. Vomiting blood that looks dark, old and or like coffee grounds is a big worry though as it means it came from further along inside your body.

Also depending on what else you ate, this is TMI but coco puffs can actually look a lot like blood when you throw them up. Depending on what else you drank or ate, and how long after it happened. <--from personal exp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->