22 weeks - any one else still having bad skin?

pradabooties

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm 22 weeks today and my skin is still pretty bad! I started getting spots in the first trimester and they seem relentless... I'll get a few and then they'll heal and disappear just in time for the next few to pop up! I know others have it a lot worse but the few I get are normally big cystic sore ones and its really uncomfortable and I'm starting to get frustrated.

I'm 24 years old and haven't had any pimples at all since I was about 17 so I figure it's just my crazy hormones? I've been using a gentle, organic skincare product (maybe not quite persistently enough though) and always remove my make up before going to bed. I do think I've been consuming more sugar lately - I used to hate sweet drinks but lately I can't get enough of sweetened iced teas and an occasional coca-cola.

Anyone else still having spots? And what are you doing to treat them?

I'm only 15, but before pregnancy I had fairly clear skin. Now I have small "pimples" on my face. I wish they would just go away.

Me! And like you when I get them they're HUGE. I'll get them on my hair line on my neck and some on my jawline. It's better than it was in the first tri and just this weekend I noticed my overall complexion looks better. Hoping the 2nd tri 'glow' is finally here!

22 weeks tomorrow and my face is just a mess! Has been all pregnancy when usually I only got them around AF. And it's so many MORE of them and piles on each cheek and around my chin :nope:

Yep. 22 + 3 weeks, I am just as spotty as an oily-skinned teenager.But I also have some serious dry skin as well.

With both my girls I had horrendous spots all over my back and chest, this time I've had nothing, I would Defoe cut back on your sugar and try to drink more water I haven't craved sugar with this pregnancy but I did with my girls x

My skin has been horrendous. I have about a week of clear skin before it all goes to crap again...

Yep. Crap pregnancy skin. I looked so radiant with my daughter! Now I look like a teenager with raging hormones!

Yep, but then I'm nearly 31 & still suffer with hormonal breakouts :-(
So in pregnancy I just get it a bit worse, sigh.

I get depressed every time I look in the mirror!! I don't have pimples but the freckles are covering my face now😔 and they are not cute freckles they ate more like a bunch of sun spots and i am the kind who stays away from sun exposure and put sun screen on my face every day... Gotta save up for some laser treatments after this pregnancy is over

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->