:'(

robyn1990

Reaction score
6+4 I know I shouldn't check but haven't checked since tww

Cervix is low and so soft and open

Basically waiting to start bleeding now.

why are you continueing to check your cervix? the only thing that indicates a true problem or potential problem is heavy bleeding or bleeding that wont stop and accompanied with cramping. id avoid checking because it's just going to worry you and baby needs a positive environment to thrive in. be positive!

why are you continueing to check your cervix? the only thing that indicates a true problem or potential problem is heavy bleeding or bleeding that wont stop and accompanied with cramping. id avoid checking because it's just going to worry you and baby needs a positive environment to thrive in. be positive!
I totally agree. How do you even check it anyway? xx

Er what? Is this something I should be doing? I'd have no idea how!

I'm so sorry you're worried about your cervix at the moment, I hope all works out for the best :hugs: Honestly I really wouldn't trust myself to male any medical judgement about cervixes, but maybe you know far more than I do. Try not to worry as the others have said, unless you have bleeding or any other indications I wouldn't read anything into it.

https://www.newhealthguide.org/Cervix-In-Early-Pregnancy.html

This article seems to say that soft is normal and that it can take a while for your cervix to rise...

https://www.newhealthguide.org/Cervix-In-Early-Pregnancy.html

This article seems to say that soft is normal and that it can take a while for your cervix to rise...

I read that too. xx

Leaaave the cervix alone :hugs: you can do more damage than anything else by introducing bacteria up there!!! Don't try to freak yourself out just take it day by day and enjoy your pregnancy!

Please try not to worry! With my DS, my cervix was low almost my entire pregnancy. Everyone is different :)

I'm 5w3d pregnant now, and I checked this morning and my cervix was low as well. The night before it was high. It constantly changes depending on how full my bowels/bladder are, the time of day, level of arousal, etc (sorry if TMI - just want to explain its normal to have variation :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->