23 days late.. Just don't want to test :(

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hey girls! Ok so here I am again going on over 3 weeks late! I haven't taken a pregnancy test because I'm terrified that it's gonna be another :bfn: I do have PCOS but my last cycle was late and I overdosed on vitamin c and it finally came.. So this cycle I'm late again but not gonna force my period to come..

My cycles usually run between 32-38 days.. But these last two cycles have been awkward..

So now every time I eat I get this queasy cramp in my lower abdominal and I have been tired and constipated.. I did take some stool softners to ease up my bloat from being constipated.. But the queasy part is making me think pregnancy? But don't want to test!! :(

It must be so hard, but testing is your only option! Fingers are crossed for you x

It must be so hard, but testing is your only option! Fingers are crossed for you x

Thank you for replying!! Just need someone to talk to about this cause my husband clearly doesn't want to talk about it! :( I ate 30 mins ago and I'm still feeling the queasy pressure in my lower stomach! I snapped at my husband last night cause I wasn't feeling good..
I promised myself I will not test until this next weekend.. But the queasy pressure is making me really think?

If the sickness and feeling rubbish is due to pregnancy it will show up on a hpt. Do a test hun x

I agree with the others,go ahead and test. First step to finding out what's going on one way or another. Fx for you!

Thank you ladies! Gosh I'm nervous!!! We're about to get a apartment and my husband will get his company insurance next month! I mean situations aren't the best right now but we can afford to have a family of our own!!!

20 mins after I ate we was on our way to Birmingham and just felt a queasy cramp coming on.. It lasted for about 15 mins and went away.. But after we got back home I was feeling fine and was laying down then I started feeling that queasy nauseated feeling again and just rolled over and held my stomach and feel asleep..

Don't usually get nauseated for anything..

Well 15 mins after I ate supper.. Queasy and nauseated feeling in my abdominal area

Sounds like you could be! Hope you get your bfp!

Gosh let's hope so! I've had hundreds of :bfn:'s! Hoping I got my rainbow! :dust:

UPDATE!

Took a hpt last week and it was a :bfn:! So I started temping hoping I could get some insight on what's going on.. As you can tell on my chart that it looks like I ovulated on the 24th.. Maybe I just didn't ovulate last cycle?

Gonna start temping from now on!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->