23 TTC #1 Needs a buddy!

startingout

Reaction score
Hiya,

New to the board. Hello ladies!

OH and I are TTC our first.

I think I am ovulating in the next few days so have been :sex: for the last few days.

Anyone else around the same time want to be my buddy!?

hi I'm new to bnb, I've got to wait until next weekend, to get BDing. But if you want a buddy. I'm 27 and trying for baby number 2.

Aww thanks!

I am a bit confused over the whole when Im ov'ing so will carry on until wed/thurs and then wait until beg march I think to test unless of course she turns up!

Did you have any bizarre symptoms with your first?

Had nothing but wasn't looking for anything the only thing that I remember is that my bb's went massive i was on the pill at the time so when af didn't come I decided to test and found out at 8 weeks. So this time around when mu bb's get massive and ache i always think this is the month but then af turns up. How long is your cycle? I'm not in a great mood today ordered mu opk's and softcups off the internet and they are still not here so i hope i don't miss it this month finger crossed and baby dust to you. How you feeling today?

I'm not always that regular some months its 29 days others its 32 so think, well I hope I have ov'd over the weekend.

Im fairly sensitive to changes in my body and I've noticed a few changes so really hoping that I have conceived!

That's rubbish hope you feel better xx

I'm gonna go out and buy some if they don't arrive tomorrow. I've been charting my cycle for a year now and mine sometimes vary between 27-32 days. So i am never really 100% sure when I ov, I tested last month and didn't get a single positive opk but they were cheap ones off the internet and we didn't BD that much last cycle. But my OH has been looking at my calendar on the computer he he knows that I'm due to o this weekend so hopefully he is taking more interest again now and won'rt suddenly develope a headache this weekend lol

hi girls im 22 and ttc baby number 2 i had my son atr 16 any chance i could join in?? im on CD8 atm and my cycles are between 28-32 days x x

My Oh knows more about my cycle than I do!

linxminx22 course you can! I'm new so don't know anyone so the more the better.

I can't decide whether I'm on my 2ww or whether I'm still ov'ing. Guess only the end of Feb will tell xx

we're all newbies on here, welcome linxminx22.

startingout ur unsure just keep BD plus it will take your mind off the 2ww, I'll be testing at the begining of march if af stays away to.

Heya ladies can I join?? Im 24 and ttc baby number 1! This is our first cycle TTC, we were NTNP last cycle.

I think im CD8 today and cycle can be anything from 28-35 days. Has been 35 days the last couple cycles, so maybe im getting in a routine?! lol be about time!!

Em xxx

Hi Emily!

Yeah we'll keep at it. I've had major cramps for the last two days and some seriously bizarre CM!! lol

Fingers crossed it happens for us all xxx

I've started with cramps today and loads of cm bit not ewcm, start testing tomorrow so fingers crossed for the big O
Babydust and here's to our BFP this month ladies xxxx

FX'd for you jemj!!

Im starting ovulation tests on tuesday next week ... cant wait!!

Em xxx

Hi ladies, well i did mu firsk opk this morning and I was so tired and bursting for the loo that I put the stick in the wrong way so will have to test later tonight and make sure that I hold it for at least 4 hours lol

lol jemj! Did you manage to test this evening?
Em xxx

HI xxEmily xx, yeah tested yesterday and this morning and got 2 positives (big fat smiley faces) so we were BD last night I'm so excited as my OH is off work until sunday so we better be getting busy this weekend yeah xxx I had refelexology on wed not sure if this has helped but finger crossed let me know when you get your positive opk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->