23 & ttc #1

minni2906

Mommy to Emily
Reaction score
Hey! My name is Mindy and I'm looking for buddies. I feel like I'm boring my mom with my SS and my sister is no support whatsoever:nope:. (She seems to think that since she's not happy, no one else should be; it really makes me hate her sometimes.) So, I don't care if you're cycle is similar to mine, or not. (I honestly don't think I have a cycle anymore! Thanks, Depo!) I just want someone to vent to, or relate with, and SS!! :happydance:

Hi :) I'm 23 and just entering the TWW. 2 losses this year and praying for a bfp :)

I'm sorry for your losses!! But fxed youll get your sticky BFP soon!!! how long have you been ttc?

Hey! My name is Mindy and I'm looking for buddies. I feel like I'm boring my mom with my SS and my sister is no support whatsoever:nope:. (She seems to think that since she's not happy, no one else should be; it really makes me hate her sometimes.) So, I don't care if you're cycle is similar to mine, or not. (I honestly don't think I have a cycle anymore! Thanks, Depo!) I just want someone to vent to, or relate with, and SS!! :happydance:

Hey Mindy! My name is Ashley, I'm 23 also and TTC #2 (I have a son that's biologically mine and two stepdaughters). I can relate about boring friends...I start to feel dumb every month laying out what I'm *sure* are symptoms and then having the witch grace me with her presence :-/

I also don't think I have much of a cycle anymore...(thanks mirena and various bc pills lol) but seem to be getting back on track. I know I ovulated this month and I'm 7 dpo now so just trying trying trying to be patient!!

Precisely!! And I know it lets my mom down too, because I know she wants to be a grandmother! So, it'll be cool to have some people who're going through the SAME thing and can totally relate! :thumbup:

I have no idea if I ov'd last month, or any month since stopping depo, but last month was my first AF since stopping depo. Should have gotten my next AF 11/18, but so far, still no sign of her making her appearance.

I sure hope you DTD around O this month!! fxed this will be your lucky month!! :happydance:

Precisely!! And I know it lets my mom down too, because I know she wants to be a grandmother! So, it'll be cool to have some people who're going through the SAME thing and can totally relate! :thumbup:

I have no idea if I ov'd last month, or any month since stopping depo, but last month was my first AF since stopping depo. Should have gotten my next AF 11/18, but so far, still no sign of her making her appearance.

I sure hope you DTD around O this month!! fxed this will be your lucky month!! :happydance:

Our approach to TTC has just been to BD every day since I've been irregular...lol. I know a lot of people will tell you every other day but we're trying not to go crazy with the TTC and just have fun with it.

It takes awhile to get back to regular for some people when they get off BC. This has just been soooo hard on me because the first time I got pregnant I was taking antibiotics for 3 days and didn't know that counteracted bc....of course I got pregnant lol. I lost that baby early on though :( Second time I got pregnant while taking the pill perfectly and my son is now 3. And DH and his ex wife got pregnant first month trying with both their daughters so we really assumed we would have luck right away. Guess that's what we get for being overly optimistic...lol

That was our approach until I finally got AF last month. Then we figured we'd have something to go off of. Now I'm thinking, OR NOT!

That's strange though. You're still young, you wouldn't think your fertility has changed any, so why is it harder this time around? Does BC mess with your overall fertility like depo does? I've not put in nearly as much research to pills as I have to depo.

That was our approach until I finally got AF last month. Then we figured we'd have something to go off of. Now I'm thinking, OR NOT!

That's strange though. You're still young, you wouldn't think your fertility has changed any, so why is it harder this time around? Does BC mess with your overall fertility like depo does? I've not put in nearly as much research to pills as I have to depo.

It is strange...and frustrating! I went on Mirena and then a few different kinds of bc pills and messed my body all up. I haven't really got back to regular yet so it's hard to even know if I'm late! **if** my cycle were normal (and thats a big if lol) I should have my period like today or tomorrow, but no show so far and BFN's on tests. But on Sunday night I got the cramps that I always have the first couple days of my period and I've had them ever since. Cramping, tired, sore boobs, crying over EVERYTHING...but no AF and no BFP. I just wanna know already!!!! lol

Hey girls! I'm 24 and STILL TTC #1! Been trying over 4 years now with no luck. Have moved on to fertility treatments. Hoping it works for us! Good luck to you all!

Hey girls! I'm 24 and STILL TTC #1! Been trying over 4 years now with no luck. Have moved on to fertility treatments. Hoping it works for us! Good luck to you all!

Hi guys! I'm 24 and TTC #1 we've been married and ttc for 7 years, I know that sounds weird but I'm very mature :baby:

Congrats on your BFP, griffinh!!

BusyMomma - I know the feeling. I am on CD42 or something crazy like that.. Ugh. But so far, all BFN's. It's so aggrevating. Let's be buddies? Maybe our cycles will regulate around the same time and we'll get our BFP's!! :xmas4:

ready4little1 - Welcome!! I can't imagine TTC for 4 years!! How do you stay sane?! You must be a strong woman!

Faylinameir - Wow!! That does seem kinda crazy, but if that's what made you happy!! Good for you!! And, like I said to ready4little1, you must be a strong woman to have been TTC for 7 years!!!

BusyMomma - I know the feeling. I am on CD42 or something crazy like that.. Ugh. But so far, all BFN's. It's so aggrevating. Let's be buddies? Maybe our cycles will regulate around the same time and we'll get our BFP's!! :xmas4:

ready4little1 - Welcome!! I can't imagine TTC for 4 years!! How do you stay sane?! You must be a strong woman!

Faylinameir - Wow!! That does seem kinda crazy, but if that's what made you happy!! Good for you!! And, like I said to ready4little1, you must be a strong woman to have been TTC for 7 years!!!

:witch: got me this morning :( It's not all bad though...this was a perfect 28 day cycle so here's to hoping they stay this way! Unfortunately my period pains are getting worse and worse so endo is starting to be possibly suspected :( I hope it's not that!

I'd love to be buddies, this TTC thing has become a total obsession for me!

Oh I have gone a bit crazy and I think my hubby would agree!:laugh2:

DH has stopped tryng to tell me, "it's ok, it will happen when it's meant to be." I think he's realized be now that I will NOT be adopting that non chalant attitude haha. He was bummed last night too when I spotted after BD though. And even more bummed this morning when I had full on AF. In a weird way it's kinda fun to see him bummed though cuz my first son was a surprise and his dad was not at all ok with the situation so I'm having a lot of fun trying for a baby that we both really want!

:witch: got me this morning :( It's not all bad though...this was a perfect 28 day cycle so here's to hoping they stay this way! Unfortunately my period pains are getting worse and worse so endo is starting to be possibly suspected :( I hope it's not that!

I'd love to be buddies, this TTC thing has become a total obsession for me!

Yay, buddy!! :thumbup: I have a feeling TTC is going to become an obsession for me, as well!

Well, yes. AF is somewhat good news!! Here's hoping your cycles STAY regular at 28 days!! Endo wouldn't be the end of the world though. There has been no scientific proof that endo causes infertility, so that's a plus. My sister has endo. She's 24 and has had 5 surgeries in the last 6 or so years. She has a SEVERE case though. Her doctor is even astounded by her case.

Hey girls! I'm 24 and TTC #1. We've been trying for almost a year. It's nice to have ladies our age to talk to! Good Luck to you all! :hugs:

Hey girls! I'm 24 and TTC #1. We've been trying for almost a year. It's nice to have ladies our age to talk to! Good Luck to you all! :hugs:

Welcome!!! :happydance:

Good luck to you as well! Doing anything special this cycle?:dust:

Hi everyone :flower: Im 20 and TTC#1 since August, hope you don't mind me joining in :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->