23 & ttc #2

Zizzle

Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies, we've just began this mad journey and I'd love someone to agonise over symptoms and get excited with! I'm currently boring my friends to death with all things ovulation etc haha.

Hi there I am TTC # 3 and would love to buddy up with you. What day of your cycle are you on? I am CD 10 today.

Hiii! I can't believe I've got a reply haha. I'm on 5 I think!

Hi, I'm 23 in a few months and ttc #3. Only on cd2 at the moment of cycle 1 of ttc. How long have you both been trying? How old are you other little ones? x

This is the first month after a break. We were trying for 4 cycles last year but I get totally obsessed so we decided to have a chill out haha.

My DS is 4 in April :) how long were you trying with your other babies?

Xx

It's hard not to get obsessed isn't it?! With #1, we were lucky and got pregnant first cycle after I stopped the pill, with #2 I got the implant removed in the January and got pregnant in the June so about 6 months. My cycles were all over the place after I got that out so it was really difficult to track anything! We were actually taking a 'month off' from me trying to track and using opk's when we got pregnant. Think I got too stressed out about it all but I know I'll be exactly the same this time! We're planning with going with an easy going approach to start of with but I can so see myself getting sucked in and buying some opk's or getting the thermometer out! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->