23 ttc looking for a ttc bubby

BethanneW

Reaction score
Hi I was hoping to find someone to talk to besides the hubby lol. We have been ttc for a little over two years now and it's really getting to me. I am only 23 and have not tried any fertility test yet. Just got the FR fertility test today just waiting to start so I can take it. It would be nice to talk to some one can understand where I am coming from.

I never got around to take the FR fert test. We've been tryin for a few years ourselves. I started to see a fert doctor last Nov 2010 & ended up pg in Feb 2011, but sadly we lost the baby this past June. Now I'm back on my fert meds which aren't that bad & waiting to ovulate so we can start over again. It's tough tryin over & over & not getting the result you want...I can completly understand where your coming from. Overall I would say I've been trying for well over 10 yrs & it gets to me everyday..Everyone says at least you got pg w. the fert drugs but now that I lost the baby it's even more scary trying over again..Would you ever consider seeing a fert doc? Maybe they can help you speed things along...:)

Ya I have thought about talking to a doctor, but I would always think to myself that it was just bad timing that if me and the hubby would just keep trying that it would happen. I have been looking into the doctors near me. I was wanting to try this test first to see what it said.

Yeah we did the same then we got desperate & saw the doc. My fiance tests came out fine.. it's me, I have PCOS which causes your period to be irregular so it's tough to pin point when you ovulate. I think it's a great idea to take the FR test..it doesn't hurt..goodluck & if you need anything or anyone to talk to I'll try to help the best way I can..-hugs!

mine was irregular because I was under weight and I thought that was the problem. I have put on the lbs but no baby yet. I try not to get down but with just having yet another negative test I am ready to pull all my hair out and just cry.

I know all about pulling the hair out and crying..I'm shocked I can still produce tears at this point..;) But I guess we can't give up ya know...If we really want something we try our hardest to get it. I've already lost so much within the last few months..my job, my baby, my unemployment benefits etc etc..BUT all I know is that I'm still trying to fight to make this happen. I know the odds are slim for me but deep within I feel something telling me to keep going..sometimes I think it's my lil one (sounds dumb) but I feel like it's saying don't quit on me I'm going to be yours one day (yep I've lost it, I'm emotional over here now) but it's something I feel..You will get there you just have to fight for it...I'm 32 and TRUST me, I've put up a big fight & I'm not going to let this issue beat me. It's just tough to see that light at the end of the tunnel sometimes..but you have to keep pushing yourself even if your heart is torn apart.

I know I do I just get down sometimes, but i know one that it will happen. It just got me this time. I know it will happen to you too may not be today but God will make it happen when the time is right. We just have to keep faith that one day it will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->