23 yo, TTC #1, 2 months, hoping for BPF next week!

laydeeleesah

Mother of an Angel
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Lisa. My husband and I got married this summer and have decided to Try and Conceive. I was on the depo-provera for 6 years, on the pill for a little over a year and have been having some issues with getting back on track when it comes to my natural cycle. It has been 2 months of serious trying and short cycles to no avail. If you are in a similar situation, please contact me. I hate talking to my husband about it because he thinks I'm super baby crazy. He thinks that whatever will happen will happen, naturally. I would like someone to talk to since I have not told anyone about my story thus far. Maybe you could be the first?

Married since June 18th, 2011
Hoping to get the :bfp: before Christmas
Hoping to have a miracle baby before the end of June (next 2 cycles)
TEAM 2012 :happydance:

hi lisa

This will be my first proper month of TTC. im 24! married just over a year, this will be our first baby. I am baby mad too!! husband also thinks im a little carzy too but loves me more for it :)

I have around about 31 day cycles. can vary very slightly. we have a thread called "21, TTC, AF due to start tuesday, looking for buddies" just put it in google thing and the thread should come up!

we are all around the same age...good place to chat. come and join us :) xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->