??????

Skywalker

Reaction score
Hi. I'm just curious what, if not pregnancy, this might sound like? Intense ovulation? Thoughts?

Got my period on Aug 10th, lasted approx 3 days, usually lasts a lot longer than that, was a normal-ish blood flow amount. On second day of period, unprotected sex, he did ejaculate inside of me, and yes I know that it is virtually impossible to get pregnant while on your period, hence why he only purposefully ejaculated inside of me while I was on my period, we're not trying to get pregnant.

We've dtd every day since, sometimes he has an issue where he doesn't quite pull out in time and ejaculates a little inside of me, not a huge problem for us as we're ntnp.

Well, yesterday, the 19th, 9 days after I started my period, I started to feel what feels exactly like pre-period cramping. I legitimately feel like I'm about to start my period again. When I ovulate I may feel some very slight cramping and twinging but not usually this intensity, just curious if anyone's felt this type of cramping mid-month after their period and had it turn out to just be intense ovulation, or if it turned out to be pregnancy/implantation cramping?

In addition to the cramping, I am ridiculously tired and out of it, forgetting my boyfriend's already answered questions and then I'm asking again or spacing and doing the most bizarre/stupid things like pouring my son's formula into his bottle to warm up in the bottle warmer but then pouring the formula back out of the bottle and directly into the bottle warmer (did that one this morning). Derrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :wacko:

Not trying actively to get pregnant and not sure if this sounds like pregnancy or just a really weird and intense ovulation? Thoughts? I'm forgetting things, asking the same questions over and over, tired, crampy and just want to sleep.

Sounds like ovulation approaching. I cramp randomly. This month had cramping for two day and had it intensify when the egg released and still feeling slight cramps. Last month I had cramps cd 13 and 14 then extreme cramps on cd 18 when i ovulated. Many doctor will says you don't experience the same thing every month. Its nearly impossible to have the same exact cycles and same exact symptoms

Lol had to laugh at your oops moment im like that now never recovered from baby brain from having my son. Sounds like o pain to me

Sounds like ovulation approaching. I cramp randomly. This month had cramping for two day and had it intensify when the egg released and still feeling slight cramps. Last month I had cramps cd 13 and 14 then extreme cramps on cd 18 when i ovulated. Many doctor will says you don't experience the same thing every month. Its nearly impossible to have the same exact cycles and same exact symptoms

Interesting! Well maybe my ovulation is different now that I'm post-birth and just got my period back a few cycles ago (have been breastfeeding). Wonder what the spaciness is from, hormonal change with ovulation? Thanks for your answer.

My o pains got worse after birth. I also breast feed and this is my second cycle after breast feeding for 14 months. My mom said she got them worse too. I don't even cramp on my period anymore also and before i use to.

Lol had to laugh at your oops moment im like that now never recovered from baby brain from having my son. Sounds like o pain to me

This might be a reaaaally dumb question but I'm full of those lately lol, can "baby brain" be worse during ovulation? I'm feeling seriously off my mental sharpness.

I have had ovulation cramps in the past that felt like AF cramps its just the cervix changing to high soft open. also the hormone surge at ovulation can cause baby brain along with moodiness.

My o pain has been terrible since my ds was born. So bad initially I went to the er and had follow up ultrasounds. Ob says it's called middle pain, which basically means painful o and us common after births.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->