I had a Tassimo and found the drinks tasted a bit odd, almost a chemical taste. So I got rid and now have a Dolce Gusto .. Its amazing! The coffees are lush and the hot chocs are out of this world x

My sister has one of these and I've only tried the hot chocolate one and it's definitely not as nice as it was before they changed them xx

I have a tassimo but I can't stand the latte/cappuccino as the milk pods are disgusting so I only ever use it for hot chocolate for the kids now. I have tried heating regular milk to add to the coffee to try and make a better tasting latte but the strength isn't right, not to mention it defeats the purpose of having the machine in the first place! Tbh I think any machine milk pods would be the same as they are not fresh milk so will never taste as good as. Ours hasn't been used in months but I suppose it depends what kind of coffee you like. If your oh drinks black or coffee with cold, fresh milk then a tassimo is ideal.

We have one of these. I don't drink coffee but my OH likes some but not all the coffees. He hates the milk for lattees and cappuccinos and ends up microwaving proper milk for his coffee.

i drink some of the teas for it as well as one of the hot chocolates. We also have a hot water disk so don't use a kettle anymore.

If your really after a coffee machine I think that nespresso is one of the best according to the guys at work

The hot chocolates changed and went pretty gross tasting.
The Costa pods are the best. The milk pods all taste artificial but I like them :blush:

My friend has one and she just gets the weird ones which seem ok, but yeah kinda sweet and weird. Myother friend has a dolce gusto last year and OMG it was gross!!

My sister has the nespresso which is fab!

I jsut stick to filter or instant with syrups. :D

I agree with people in the above posts - can't stand tassimo flavours x

dont like tassimo, tastes yukkky!!

i have a dolce gusto & LOVE it!
tastes mych better imo. xx

I like the tassimo. Although I have jotting else to compare it too. Only issue I have is the drinks are tiny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->