removed

I've got a quinny zapp xtra, I took it away on hols. Folds up small and rear faces x

Yeah i was going to suggest the M+P sola, i want to swap my quinny buzz for one, they look lovely, or what about the oyster?xx

I have the oyster it's fantastic can't fault it, but I wouldn't say it folds up 'small'. It does fold compact though only takes up one side of the boot. If it is rearfacing though, it is very long when folded so you'd have to turn it to forward face then fold (which isn't major but still).

we have a quicksmart it flods so small and light its fits in its own bag on your shoulder we use it in the back of our bmw as the stokke doesnt fit not sure if it has a buggy boardp://www.quicksmartbaby.com/back-pack-stroller/

I recommend the Phil&Teds Smart Buggy. Its reaaally light, looks nice and folds up small. You can buy an adaptor to make it rear-facing, I love mine :)

I have a baby jogger city select which is a fab double and is buggyboard compatible. The chassis folds small but the seat units aren't all that compact. I also have a Quinny Zapp xtra and I love it!! Used it for the first time today and it's so light it's barely there. I wanna use it all the time but I won't get the opportunity :nope: I also had an Oyster before and I would defo recommend that; it's a great pram :thumbup: Heard good things about the Sola too and it is absolutely gorgeous!!!

we've got the M&P zoom, it's not exactly the smallest when folded but it is soo light and quick and easy to fold up and move around and it's compatable with the maxi cosi car seats as well. I love it I definately made the right decision choosing this one. I would definately say that there is more than enough room for a board at the back as well.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->