thats horrible hun hope its fixed tomorrow.. mine went xmas eve/xmas day till new years eve :dohh: though mine brakes every month :nope:

me and Harriet are off to stop at my mums tonight :thumbup:

she jsut rang and said we could :) been having to sleep in a freezing house for 2 nights and i cannot do it anymore!! its so cold plus the weather is shit here too :(

hopefully getting it fixed tomorrow, although i have no exact time as to when the man is going to turn up :dohh: so ill just have to come home and sit in all day!

but anyway :rofl: random post but im off to pack up some things and wait to get picked up :haha:

:wave:

Hey I use to work for a repairs company (fixed cookers, fridges boilers etc. etc.) If you ring up and ask them to call you half hour before (they CAN do this)...or constantly ring asking for ETA's (expected time of arrival) then you wont have to waste ALLL day sitting in your freezing cold house lol

You will probably do this anyway :blush: but just thought I'd tell you to keep ringing and it will get him to your house quickly....It use to piss me off when the same customer kept ringing but it made me get the engineer to them quickly so they would stop calling :rofl:

Good luck! XX

Wish mine would get fixed....dunno what the bloody hell is wrong with it :rofl:

Glad you're warming up now though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel