24 days late. Blood test came back indeterminate.... HELP

agonzalez218

Reaction score
Those are my results. I don't understand. It says out of range, indeterminate? But I'm 24 days late!!!!!! Has this happened to anyone!? I just need help :nope:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 28
Request another blood test looks like you may be pregnant but your levels weren't high enough to deem as pregnant. Levels of 5hcg or below is not pregnant between 5 and 25hcg is a so so pregnant and 25 or above is pregnant x good luck

have you not long come off the pill?? I know when I was trying for our first I came off the pill I was working fine for 6 months and then I just stopped and it took 3 months for me to get a period I had 2 blood tests the lot. they were going to send me for an ultrasound when they came back. sometimes its just one of those things the doc said. pretty annoying.... hopefully its just a slow bfp for u x

have you not long come off the pill?? I know when I was trying for our first I came off the pill I was working fine for 6 months and then I just stopped and it took 3 months for me to get a period I had 2 blood tests the lot. they were going to send me for an ultrasound when they came back. sometimes its just one of those things the doc said. pretty annoying.... hopefully its just a slow bfp for u x

Hey, I was never on the pill. I've never taken any form of BC. We've only used condoms and the withdraw method..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->