Reaction score
Scan dates

Londonangel 18th July
Ladders 28th July
Ducky 28th July
Mrsk 29th July
Mmclarke 29th July
Menelly 1st August

Hi ladies I'm all excited as I received my scan date through this morning for Monday 28th! I'll be 12w + 4 and I have no idea how I'm going to wait that long!
Anyone having a scan around then and want to wait it out with me?!

Mine is on the 18th and I will be approximately 12 weeks - the wait is killing me!

I haven't actually got my date yet - think I'll get it next Tuesday. But I'll be having my scan in around 20 days time too.

London I'm so jealous yours is soon! Lora keep us informed when you get your date and we can all wait and stress together!

My first appointment is the day after your scan, at 8+5, I think? I'm not sure if I'll have a scan, they didn't tell me what to expect, but I'm hoping!

15 more days! London you must be getting excited!

Got my date through. Mine is also 28th at 9.20 :) can't wait.

Ah ducky mines nearly the same time at 8.30am! How exciting!

My first scan is Aug 1st. I get one early because I need blood thinners, but they don't want to put me on them unless it's a viable pregnancy. I'm so excited! I'll be 6+3

My official one is the 29th!

I've had one in the ER, but I'm not counting that one because the tech couldn't show me or tell me anything until the doctor read the report (as a policy at the hospital). I'm looking forward to actually seeing the baby and hearing a heartbeat!

I hate that policy. I want them to tell me everything!

London two more days! how are you feeling?

Lora have you got a date through yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->