24 dpo (11-12 days late) VERY faint possible BFP?????

Congratulations, fantastic news!!

Were you getting BFN before the faint line can I ask, as you are 12 days past AF being due aren't you?

Congratulations, fantastic news!!

Were you getting BFN before the faint line can I ask, as you are 12 days past AF being due aren't you?

Yes they were all BFNs right up until 24 dpo (10 days late). Then slight BFP a few days ago, a bit darker yesterday, then line this morning and darker line this afternoon.

Bit worried tho as the BFP came so late, maybe there might be a problem that's caused the HcG to take a while to come through?

Guess I'll have to wait and see. Got 6 weeks left until the main danger time passes.
:flower:

Could you have Ov'd later? That gives me a little bit of hope :)

I hope everything goes well for you hun, I really do. xxx

Thank you :) I could have Ov late maybe. I didn't use any OPKs as we were on holiday and wanted to just see what happens. Maybe I Ov'd a day or so out.

Are you late at the moment, if so by how much?

I'm not late at the moment hun no, but then again sometimes I don't even know what late is! I had a 23 day cycle July/Aug, and a 40 day cycle Aug/Sept! Currently CD27, but used BBt and OPK's this month, positive OPK on CD14 and FF says I Ov'd around CD16, that makes me 11DPO today and got a negative on IC.

I am hoping now that I am charting I can take more control over my cycles, its been 20 months TTC with a MMC in April. xx

Oh, well it could still be a bit early for you hun. You're not out until AF shows so have hope!
:dust:

I needed to read something like this! Congrats! H&h 9months!

Update:
I've just taken a FRER, shop own brand and IC. All showing BFP! My mind is at rest now, I can start to believe....!
Thank you ladies!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=61096

YAY, congratulations!!!!!! I saw the line on first 2 photos, and DEFINITELY on the FRER, woo hoo!! :)

Congrats!!!!
A little scary that it took that long for a Bfp. I dont EVER want to have to wait that long. I might go mad.

Yay for you ! :) I'm currently 9 days late bfn on frers and going mad ! I hope my journey has a happy ending like yours :)

Congrats!!!!
A little scary that it took that long for a Bfp. I dont EVER want to have to wait that long. I might go mad.

Thank you!
I know! My emotions were all over the place. Still a little worried if truth be told, but time will tell.

congratulations hun, just looked you up from Team GB Bumps to see if I had missed any BFP's and you have one :D :D

I'm sure you're baby will be perfect! HnH 9 months! :D

Thank you kirkie11 for this post has given me some hope in the same situation now.. Just back from blood draw and well i am a nervous mess.. :'(

Hi Kirkie, I know this was awhile ago, but wanted to follow up. I'm getti the super faint lines for 2 weeks now... 13 days after missed af and 25 dpo. First timer so I'm freaking a little and wanted to hear about you experience since it looks like you continued on and have little miss ivy. I wasn't sure how to pm on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->