24 low beta hcg?

Brandy_R

Reaction score
I am about 16dpo today so yesterday would have been 14/15 dpo. I got my beta back came from yesterday and it's at 24. I think that is really low. My nurse said it just means I'm very early in my pregnancy. I don't know much about all that because this is my first pregnancy. I have been having crazy cramps and slightly sore bbs. I got my BFPS on Friday which would have been 11/12 dpo. Just seems like they should be higher than that. I go in thurs for another to see if they doubled. I am getting scared. Any advice would be appreciated :-/

At 14dpo mine was ten. I have an appt tomorrow but at 8 weeks the heartbeat was 166. So really healthy! I've also bad little morning sickness. You should be fine! Its the doubling that counts!

Thank you so much for your reply. I just left a message for my nurse so hopefully she will call me back and tell me it's not that bad. I am soooo scared. This is the first time I've ever had this done and it just doesn't seem high enough. Doesn't help that everything I read about it ends bad. I am shaking right now. Everything I read is in the 100s when they are where I am. I did my ovidrel shot last sat morning so I ovulated sun or mon. Which would be 14dpo yesterday at the lastest :-/ I'm just soooo scared. It's going to be a terribly long day

What is important is the progression rather than a number alone.
Numbers have to start somewhere.
Fx for a doubled hcg soon :)

The number alone means nothing hun. Don't panic, it sounds normal!! As long as it doubles within 48-72 hours :)

Yes the low number just means you didnt start out with lots of hcg in your body already. Like the others have said its the progression that counts. Everyone has different levels in their body to start out with. It should be doubling every 48hrs and somtimes it can take 72hrs to double depending on the person. You will see it start to skyrocket soon enough.

Thank you all so much! I have been praying so hard but can't help wanting to curl in a ball and cry my eyes out the rest of the night. Almost everything I read ends bad and the average is like 100 for me right now. Thanks for all the kind words. I just can't help but think they are going to go down :-(

The number is not important what is important is how it rises. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->