(((())))

Sorry no advice to share but wanted to send some hugs and tell you to rest up and look after yourself :hugs:

Hope you are doing OK, I think it's natural to question everything you are seeing too I know I would want to know everything too x

Hi dear
I'm so so sorry to hear about your m/c. I had a few myself and one at 15 weeks. I gave birth & had a D&C to clear everything out. I'm glad that your body managed to m/c on its own. It is hard to be passing out clots and all, but it's also a time of closure. I pray you'll experience peace knowing that baby is in God's hands and it's not "goodbye" but "see you again".

Hi cheerios I'm sorry to hear about your m/c's. I feel like giving you a hug reading your kind words. :hugs: I was thinking about you the other day and I'm happy to hear from you. I haven't seen you in while since the other thread. Hope you are doing well and thank you so much for your kind and beautiful words. <3

Last edited:
***Today I woke up to brownish blood but very little as if the bleeding is coming to an end. Wondering if that's good and if that's normal.

Hi dear
Virtual hugs to you. A m/c is such an emotionally and physically hard burden to bear. There's no answers to your "whys". I listen to Joel Osteen's Podcasts on Spotify and he said once that we need to have a box in my mind where we put in the "why" questions. Only God has the answers to all the whys in the world and one day on the other side of eternity, we will be able to understand.

Anyway, I can't advise you much about the ultrasound.I was much further along in my pregnancy when I miscarried and the doctors wanted me to give birth naturally but once I was done, they wheeled me into the operation theatre immediately cos they didn't want to waste any time to do a D&C. The midwife explained that it was time sensitive to do the D&C quickly because the cervix would still be open and it's easier to do the D&C then.

I would suggest doing an ultrasound as soon as you can, to ensure that it's all cleared out. You don't need to watch the screen if you don't want to. I hope this information helps you to make the decisions you need in the upcoming days.

Huge hugs. This is such a hard experience I wouldn't wish on my enemies.

Oh and btw, doctors in Germany can be very factual. I'm used to having doctors who do their job but don't "feel" for their patients. It sucks sometimes but I can also imagine that it's part and parcel of their professional medical careers to see miscarriages / loss / injuries etc. How far along were you when you miscarried?? I miscarried 3 x at 5 weeks and didn't do any ultrasounds. But it sounds like you were further than 5 weeks if you were passing a lot of clots. I had quite a bit of blood clots at 5 weeks too but I knew that it was a complete m/c because the massive bleeding stopped and it became a normal light period.

Hi Cheerios thanks for virtual hugs. I'm not really questioning to why this is happening to me I am just taking it all in and processing everything. I just have questions to what am I seen and if is normal. I went from being told it was an empty sac but to my surprise I could tell when it came out that it wasn't empty. I know the doctors are use to all this on a daily basis but is still heartless and feel like they are getting time to only spend a certain amount of time with their patients. But that is the least of my worries right now. I really appreciate your reply. I also think I was more than 5 weeks on my first scan they told me I was 5 weeks 4 days then on the second scan about 6 weeks or so. So maybe 6 or 7 maybe because I was able to see what I think was the baby connected to maybe the sac. I am pretty sure it was my baby. I can say that it was the a quarter lentgh size. That makes me confused because that means that in 2 weeks while waiting it grew. Maybe I just sound crazy. But I just thought about that right now because the doctor was so sure there wasn't anything other than the yolk sac and gestational sac. I don't know but I feel the doctor didn't bother getting a better look. She just looked very quickly and just said oh is empty and is not growth and didnt really wanted to show me the screen. I know I should of have asked to see more but I just felt like a bucket of cold water was pour on my face. I was irritated because all I heard was that and then she told me my 3 options then walked out the room. It know it don't matter anymore but I feel that I could see my baby as she was moving the wand sorry can't think of what is called right now. But is like she didn't want to get a better look. Sorry for the long reply.

Last edited:
I been looking at pictures to compare and I think I could of have been about 6 to 7 weeks. On the second scan she said that the sac measured 6 weeks or so. So I am thinking 7 weeks since I miscarried about a week after my second scan. But I don't get it if she said that it was no growth.

The bleeding has stopped and I hope I don't start bleeding again. There is days where I'm at peace and coming to terms and accepting what is happening. But there is other days where I feel so lost like am I actually going through this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->