(((())))

I'm so sorry to hear about this. What a horrible experience with the sonographers too- the treatment of your healthcare team can make such a huge difference, especially in really difficult and traumatic circumstances.
I don't think it's likely or a good idea to try and bring it on in any way- if a substance could expedite a miscarriage, then whether it's natural or not doesn't really matter- every chemical starts somewhere, natural remedies can be harmful and I'd hate to imagine you took something which made it all that much worse.
It's such a hard decision, what to do after a miscarriage. A close friend recently decided to wait for it to happen naturally, pros and cons really.
Look after yourself x X X x x

Thank you Fucshia and I havent took anything not even motrin. I would like to just wait it out but I don't know how long will they let me. I'm hoping my body will know what to do. How long did your friend had to wait it out and how far along was she? How are you doing by the way I haven't seen you in a while. I remember you from one of the other threads. Nice to see you again.

Last edited:
:hugs: I am so sorry for your loss.

The only one of my losses that I found out ahead of time via ultrasound I should have been 10+3 but baby was measuring 7. I went home and had a bath and rubbed clary sage oil on my belly and pressure points on my ankles, and out loud I thanked my body for holding my baby so tightly and said it was fine to let go now. And of course I cried. A lot. But I feel like those things helped start the process naturally because as soon as i took my toddlers to bed I started contracting and I passed everything a few hours later.

It's ok to ask for as much time as you need to let the process happen naturally if you wish. There is a risk of infection, but it's not huge, and by monitoring yourself for signs of infection you can generally catch it early.

My friend found out at her 12 week scan that the baby had stopped growing at around 9 weeks and there was no heartbeat :-( she was in such shock. She has two little ones at home and I think just wanted to be at home when it happened- it was scary she said and more painful than she'd reckoned at that "early" stage, but I think she appreciated the experience in the end as they recovered the baby and sac and were able to bury him/her under a new tree in the garden. I think in the end she just felt that any decision would have its drawbacks... As long as it's safe I think you must follow what you feel you need.
I'm okay, thank you for asking! We're having a baby boy in May. X

I think that is the best option for me too that way I can process everything that's going on. Also to be able to cope and mourn when I do see what comes out. Instead of getting the surgery removing whatever is in there and them taking it away. I would feel that would be more devastating for me and I truly don't want to go through all that. Congrats!!! Is this your first baby boy? It would be nice if your deliver on mother's day not sure when is your due date. When you said May I automatically thought of Mothers day :)

Last edited:
A tip for when you do pass it at home if seeing the remains is important for your closure, hold a mesh sieve under you whenever you use the toilet.

Aww so sorry to hear this @mommabear6 :hugs: I think it's important to get your head around what's going on before being rushed into any decisions, and definitely get a follow up scan for confirmation at such an early gestation. Xxx

I’m so sorry sweetie. Sending so many hugs. <3

The bubble would have been the gestational sac, and the fluid in it was the amniotic fluid. The hard thing likely was the baby - it's possible the fetal pole was more developed than the ultrasound was able to determine but don't feel guilty for not having gone by for another scan to verify - it wouldn't have made a difference as you didn't take anything to start the miscarriage process so it would have been inevitable and non viable anyway :hugs:

There may or may not be more clotting. It sounds like it was a complete miscarriage to me, but you may wish to ask for a follow-up scan to verify nothing was retained.

Again, sending you so many :hugs: for your loss. It's such a terrible thing to experience. I'm so sorry you're now a part of the club :hugs:
Be gentle with yourself and just keep an eye on the bleeding. If you fill a pad in an hour then go to the hospital, otherwise just tuck yourself up in bed and take care of yourself

I'm so sorry for your loss @mommabear6. ❤️ It sounds almost exactly like the miscarriage I suffered a year ago. I took that little part with the sac (also ruptured mine) and I put it in a small glass container, and DH and I gave her (pronouns for my benefit, gender unknown) a burial at sea. I also made a little altar with crystals, candles, and her ultrasound and thanked her for letting me hold her in my womb for a short while. Do what you need to right now. Honor your grief. Take your time. Sending you so much love.

Thank you beautiful ladies so much for taking the time to read my update and giving me support. Thank you from the bottom of my <3

I’m so sorry sweetie. Sending so much love your way.

I am so sorry, I wish I could give you a big hug :hugs:.

*Thank you Mrs Katie I really appreciate your love and support. <3
*Aww thank you Kiwiberry I'll happily accept your virtual hug. :hugs:

Bevziibubble thank you I appreciate you :hugs: This is all very tramautic for me. Getting support from all of you beautiful ladies means alot to me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->